3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Balde Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Balde Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Balde Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balde Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balde Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Balde Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Balde Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Balde Galicia:
O Caravel Guesthouse
Located on the banks of Miño River, 2.8 mi from Ribadavia and its train station, O Caravel offers free Wi-Fi, private parking on site, and a shared lounge with TV.All heated rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms boast a private balcony.While in Ribadavia, you can visit its famous Jewish quarter and Los Sarmientos Castle. Castrelo de Miño Lake is 2,300 feet from the guest house and its sailing club, where you can rent kayaks and small boats, is a 10-minute drive away.
El Castro Celta de San Ciprián de Las ruins are 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Hotel is off the main highway therefore quiet with nice views over Rio de Mino. Nice gardens and plenty of parking. Manager was good company.
- The host made you feel welcome, the rooms were clean and tidy. Good breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
- Hotel was located close to road links. It was quiet with comfortable beds
- Very nice and friendly multi-lingual people, very good hints for places to visit
- Beautiful walking paths at the river. Very clean room. This hostal does the job perfectly for an overnight.
Casa Mañoso Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Mañoso is located in Cea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Mañoso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ourense is 11 mi from Casa Mañoso, while Allariz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- We walked the camino. The location was perfect. It was close to the town plain where many people meet and the cosy pilgrim’s cafe as well as the next morning’s starting point in Cea. The bathroom with a big bath was a treat for tired legs! The room is huge and everything very neat and tidy.
- Visited because it is a famous town with bread. I was worried about the parking lot but it was parked in the square on the immediate side. The medieval alley is left, old building goes and wandering is very pleasant. The villagers also kindly talked to me kindly. Breakfast is simple with village specialty bread and coffee, but feelings of concern are felt. The staff are friendly, but they do not interfere much, so they are very comfortable. The countryside view from the window calms the mind.
- The hostess, Antía, was the best. As soon as my sister and I arrived, she made us feel at home. My sister and I speak limited Spanish, so we were very grateful that Antía speaks English. She recommended a great place for dinner. Also, my sister and I wanted to get back on the Camino earlier than the normal breakfast time, so she set up a self-serve breakfast for us. It is clear that the hosts at Casa Mañoso really care for their guests. Antía provided us a level of attention that set the bar high for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend Casa Mañoso.
Beautifully restored comfortable period property in heart of Cea.
Perfect for those walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
Lovely, helpful & friendly owners and a good breakfast
- Spa Bath , Fluffy towels, beautiful décor, lounge area in bedroom , hosts were lovely , breakfast great
Alojamiento Pazos Guesthouse
This traditional Galician country house is located in Pazos, 1.2 mi from San Cristovo de Cea. This charming guest house features a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.Alojamientos Pazos offers 6 twin rooms and one apartment. Each of them equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The apartment features 1 double room and a kitchenette.Surrounded by large gardens, this beautiful property features a shared lounge. Barbecue facilities are also available.Ourense is 25 minutes’ drive away while Santiago de Compostela is 51 mi from Alojamientos Pazos.
- We stayed here after a long walk along the Via de la Plata from Ourense. Since we took the “left route” from Ourense to Cea, we did not come across this property along our way … but had to backtrack from the center of Cea. It was a “unique experience” — a private apartment (with shared kitchen) in a rural, village setting. Peaceful and appropriate for the camino, but probably not for everyone. And it proved to be one of our more expensive stays along the camino. Paco (proprietor) was very pleasant and helpful.
- Rooms are clean & cozy. Owner were really kind & helpful.
- Tremendous house refurbishment from almost a ruin to a lovely, stylish and comfortable rural guest house, set in a sleepy little hamlet just off the camino. Extremely obliging host who ferried us to and from our more than adequate, inexpensive evening meal at a local cafe/restaurant. Very relaxed about check out time.
- Beautiful place. And very clean. The proprietor was very helpful, friendly and considerate.
- A wonderful host of lovely place on the Camino. He drove us to & picked us up from a great little cafe nearby with good food & wine. Also had a kitchen & nice common area. Just 400 m off the Camino.
Top Guest Houses In Balde Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Balde Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Balde Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Balde Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!