3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ayllón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ayllón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ayllón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ayllón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ayllón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ayllón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ayllón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Ayllón Castile And Leon:
Casa Rural de la Abuela
Offering free Wi-Fi, Casa Rural de la Abuela is located in the small village of Montejo de Tiermes. The property features an a la carte restaurant offering traditional local cuisine.Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room features a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Casa Rural de la Abuela features a shared lounge, terrace and games room. A wide variety of hiking routes can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Aranda de Duero is 43 mi from the property and guests can visit many wineries in the surroundings. The Hayedo de Tejera Negra Nature Reserve is 25 mi away.
- Un hotel molt acollidor en un poble petit i apartat. El mateix hotel té un restaurant on es menja bé.
- El buen gusto en la construcción/ rehabilitación de la casa y el trato de las chicas
- Habitación muy amplia y muy bonita. El restaurante muy bueno, pero ojo, las raciones son muy grandes. Mejor compartir.
La ubicación excelente, el trato de la propietaria mas que excelente. Todo han sido facilidades, amabilidades, etc.
La habitación sielciosa, para desconectar del mundanal ruido. Para repetir
- Personal muy amable y el restaurante es de calidad.
Hostal el Hayedo Guesthouse
Surrounded by Hayedo de Tejera Negra Nature Reserve, Hostal el Hayedo is located in Cantalojas. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with heating and colorful details features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal el Hayedo is surrounded by nature, the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Riaza is 40 mi away, Aranda del Duero is 47 mi from the property, and the center of Madrid is 1-hour drive away.
- The room was much better than we expected, clean and newly renovated. The location is ideal if you want to visit el Hayedo de la Tejera Negra. Good value food in the bar. We thought the breakfast was fine for such a low price; toast with tomato and a coffee.
- La habitación, la ubicación, la verdad es que todo estaba muy bien
- Todo limpio, la cama cómoda. El café muy rico, me pareció muy buena relación calidad precio el desayuno en general. La comida buena. Un sitio cómodo donde dormír.
- El hostal está bien, de lo mejor en cuanto a calidad-precio de la zona. Habitaciones austeras pero muy limpias, y nuestros colchones comodísimos.
- Al hacer la reserva de la habitación pedí cama de matrimonio y la habitación que nos dieron era muy grande. Cama de matrimonio, sofá, hamaca, muebles… Me gustó mucho la habitación
Hostal Rural Jarpar
Located in the heart of the Castillian countryside, this welcoming, traditional hotel offers the ideal setting for a tranquil rural getaway.The Jarpar lies on the main square of the tiny village of Grajera in Segovia province, surrounded by beautiful countryside known for its numerous outdoor activities. Here you can enjoy a peaceful, healthy walk or round of golf, or try something more exciting like quad biking or paintballing.Sleep beneath the sturdy wooden beams of this charming rustic lodge. You can also enjoy a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own cellar and a tasty meal of hearty local specialties in the restaurant.
- Everything here is very nice and tho nothing in the village you have everything at the hotel
- Lovely warm room, very clean and comfortable. Lovely area for doggie walking. Evening meal and breakfast very good standard. Friendly staff, too – we have already booked to stay there again!
- The furniture was all old spanish antiques very nice
- It is a locely hotel in a very convenient location to the auotvia. The staff are very friendly and helpful and we got a meal even though we did not arrive until 10.30 pm. We have stayed there before abd will definitely stay there again.
- The village itself, the nice atmosphere, the very kind welcome
Top Guest Houses In Ayllón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ayllón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ayllón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ayllón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!