3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arcadia California – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcadia California is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arcadia California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcadia California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcadia California. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arcadia California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arcadia California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Arcadia California:
The Patrician Hollywood Universal
The Patrician Hollywood Universal offers accommodations in Pasadena.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bob Hope Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Modern Beautiful House
Modern Beautiful House is located in Glendale, just 6 miles from Los Angeles. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Monica is 16 miles from Modern Beautiful House, and Anaheim is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 8 miles from Modern Beautiful House.
No reviews yet.
Hotel K Town
Located in the Koreatown neighborhood in Los Angeles, 3.9 miles from Hollywood/Vine (LACMTA station), Hotel K Town features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Koreatown is a great choice for travelers interested in food, tourist attractions and sunshine.
- The facility is clean and the cleaning staff person is very friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean.
- WiFi and A/C work great, and the place is super clean.
- The rooms were very clean. The bedding and restroom were nice and ckean. It felt like I was staying at a relatives house, but with total privacy. Free parking behind gate. Excellent value for Los Angeles. Great place to stay if you have a car.
- There wasn’t a bathroom in our room. It was communal with the entire floor. That was unexpected and slightly shocking. I also thought we were getting 1 room with 2 twin beds but instead it was a shared attic/ closet space that was sort of 2 different rooms but also sort of a nightmare. Very clean though!!!
- This is in an old house, and feels very Korean – it is impeccably clean, and you must remove your shoes before entering. Parking is free and behind a gate which you enter by typing a code in a box. Guests must be quiet – you are in an old house with creaky wood floors and you may share a bathroom with other parties depending on your reservation.
Top Guest Houses In Arcadia California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arcadia California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arcadia California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arcadia California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!