3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Anaehoomalu The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Anaehoomalu The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Anaehoomalu The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anaehoomalu The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anaehoomalu The Big Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Anaehoomalu The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Anaehoomalu The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Anaehoomalu The Big Island:
The Aeolian Residence
The Aeolian Residence is located on a hilltop in Waikoloa Village in the The Big Island, 25 miles from Kailua-Kona, near Waikoloa Beach Resort and Hapuna Beach. The property offers panoramic ocean views. Free private parking and free WiFi are available.The ground floor offers 2 rooms which feature a shared kitchenette, a shared bathroom, and a shared living and dining room. Select rooms offer air-conditioning. Other rooms offer floor fans.On the second floor, there are 3 rooms. One room offers an en suite bathroom, while two rooms include a shared bathroom with a spa tub. All rooms offer access to a shared coffee machine and a shared refrigerator.A porch balcony or outdoor deck patio with ocean views is featured for all rooms.Hapuna Beach is 20 minutes’ drive away. There is a nearby shopping center located within 5 minutes’ drive of the property. Kona International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Convenient location for exploring Waimea or North Kona. Comfortable bed. Nice, clean shared bathroom. Communal mini fridge and free parking. I’d stay here again.
- Kana was extremely accommodating, especially since I had some unexpected logistical issues come up. I was without a car and waiting to meet up with two friends who were delayed in arriving on the island. Unsure of what to do–and also anxious to find a place where I could do some work that required WiFi–I checked in with Kana, who allowed me to stay on a bit longer after check-out so that I could complete my work while I waited for my friends. Her generosity was so appreciated!
- The hosts were very helpful and told us about local restaurants in addition to providing a folder with the information. There was a lovely wrap-around deck with chairs and I enjoyed watching the light come into the sky in the morning and the variety of birds that began their very long chorus. The pictures I include are from the deck in the morning.
- The common area was very spacious and the bed was comfy. The hosts were very welcoming 🙂
- Owners were wonderful, accommodating, and very friendly. Bed was really comfy!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Coco-nut Hale is located in the Kalaoa neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- This was the worst place I’ve paid to stay in ever
- There’s nothing good about the management or the property. The place is crowded.
- The staff was so accommodating and the property was surrounded by trees with great views and the house was spacious, it included free wifi and all needed appliances. Such a nice and peaceful stay!!! Would 100% recommend over any other hotel or condo rental, wonderful!
- She was quick to come let you in. The sunset was pretty.
It’s large, spacious, nicely decorated and cozy. Faces West, full size kitchen, ocean view.
It easily accommodates two couples with lots of room to spare, if sharing the one bathroom.
The property is well taken care of and makes you want to come back early just to enjoy the view from the awesome large veranda, the quiet neighbourhood and the fruit trees.
The owner makes you feel like at home.
Great people !
James Green Corner Hale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, James Green Corner Hale offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Dirty, unsanitary, unprofessional, hostile environment.
- Check in was impossible. Nobody was present at the property, or replied when reached by email and phone. We had to turn back and go home.
- The house main area was nicely decorated and a beautiful view from the deck.
- Nothing don’t go there this property should be taken off booking.com
- Located in quiet residetal area, close to the airport . Room is ok. Good size kitchen.
- Absolutely Nothing.
Top Guest Houses In Anaehoomalu The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Anaehoomalu The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Anaehoomalu The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Anaehoomalu The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!