3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Amurrio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amurrio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Amurrio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amurrio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amurrio Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Amurrio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Amurrio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Amurrio Basque Country:
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
- Que tenga dos salitas habilitadas para desayunar gratis
- La habitacion era pequeña pero estaba muy limpia. La cama muy comoda. Ademas hay una salita donde tomar café
- Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Bakiola is located in Arrankudiaga. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bilbao is 9 miles from Bakiola. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
The staff seemed pleased to have us staying (a change from all the lorry drivers??)
The rooms had clearly been refurbished recently and I was pleased to be able to have a single room – and pay accordingly. Single rooms seem to have become vanishingly rare.
We were able to park at the rear of the hotel close to a side entrance without problem.
1. Clean, quiet room.
2. Good price.
3. Owners are nice people.
- . A good area to stay to visit Bilbao by public transport, though needed car to reach main station (2km away) good parking this is a beautiful part of the world all the same!
- The room was huge and very clean, really silence, there’s the restaurant on the ground floor. The location is fantastic, just outside the city, nearby the river with forest and mountains everywhere, the perfect spot to relax and enjoy nature or to take a visit to Bilbau, the train passes nearby. Will definitely come back soon.
- Very welcoming hosts, spacious and clean room. Muchas gracias!!
- The staff seemed pleased to have us staying (a change from all the lorry drivers??)
Hostal Ariz is located in Basauri, 1,150 feet from Ariz Metro Station. The Metro journey into Bilbao takes 10 minutes. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Each heated room features tiled floors and has a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hostal Ariz has a tour desk and is well-connected by bus, train and Metro. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Good location, only 5 metro stops to casco Viejo, small room but clean. Free parking in the neigberhood.
- Era práctico y estaba bien ubicado para nuestras necesidades
- Petit hôtel tranquille et simple à proximité du métro
- Su buena comunicación y cercanía en metro a Bilbao.
- La ubicación al lado del metro y con lugares de restauración cercanos.
Top Guest Houses In Amurrio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Amurrio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Amurrio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Amurrio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!