3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zabalza Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zabalza Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalza Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zabalza Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zabalza Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalza Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zabalza Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zabalza Navarre:
Pensión Room Pamplona
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Room Pamplona offers accommodations in Pamplona, just 22 miles from Olite. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Estella is 21 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona, and Roncesvalles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona.
- I was very lucky to find this room at a time when Pamplona was full. Comfortable room outside the city centre. I was delighted to be able to get a good breakfast in a nearby hotel.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- The double bed was really comfortable. The location is really good, walking distance from the old town, and there were nice restaurants around .Shared bathroom could be a con but it was in a really good shape and was clean. The lady was not on the top with english but we found out everything
- Extreme clean and comfortable, close to everything and hostess excellent
- Great value for money and friendly and helpful staff. They were very accommodating and allowed us a late check out at no extra cost.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Zaldu offers accommodations in Estella.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from B&B Zaldu, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from B&B Zaldu.
- A really delightful house. Our room although not overly large was beautifully clean with very comfortable beds and good wardrobe space. We had a large window with a Juliette balcony and the room was flooded with sunshine! Our host Paublo was extremely helpful, he made us feel very welcome, even picking us up in his car from the center of town. We would rate our stay here as one of the very best experiences on the Camino!
- The owner was very nice and helpful in finding us accommodation for the next night
- great breakfast and very friendly and helpful host
- Very clean and refurbished hotel. Nice bed with automatically option for the height. Lovely staff 😉
- Great plse to stay and treat yourself when you do the Camino. Its a bit fsr from the entrance and exit but owner will pick you up if you cal him when you get into town. Amazing room, super comfortable beds! The couple that runs the inn are super charming and make you feel at home!
Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida
Located in Lizaso, 28 miles from San Sebastian, Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is an ATM at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Pamplona is 11 miles from Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida, and Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Bed and breakfast Flor de Vida.
- Very friendly check-in service. The hotel is located in a scenic countryside area (around 20 kms from Pamplona).
This is a family run hotel, between San Sebastian and Pamplona, set in rolling countryside amid pretty villages, but close to deep valleys and steep mountains. We saw vultures and red kites…
The room had a good sized bathroom with a great shower, and an enclosed balcony overlooking gardens and hills (and vultures). It was cleaned every 2 days. There was a comfortable communal lounge. Breakfast was in a communal room used by the host family. You could help yourself to coffee anytime and also use fridge and washing machine in family kitchen. Breakfast, which was buffet style, included fruit, cereal, yoghurts, sweet dishes, and hams and cheeses.
- This is an excellant B&B in beautiful countryside yet only a short drive to Pamplona. Fabulous value for money. I would highly recommend it.
The hosts were excellent – very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts every morning offered good variety.
The rooms were comfortable and clean. You really couldn’t ask for more!
- Hosts most helpful, informative and friendly. Tried their utmost with speaking English as our Spanish is non existent. Great sense of humour. So good we are returning next month. Easy to find.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zabalza Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zabalza Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zabalza Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalza Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!