3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zabalceta Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Zabalceta Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalceta Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zabalceta Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zabalceta Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalceta Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zabalceta Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zabalceta Navarre:
Pensión Room Pamplona
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Room Pamplona offers accommodations in Pamplona, just 22 miles from Olite. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Estella is 21 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona, and Roncesvalles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from Pensión Room Pamplona.
- I was very lucky to find this room at a time when Pamplona was full. Comfortable room outside the city centre. I was delighted to be able to get a good breakfast in a nearby hotel.
- The manager (owner?) is a lovely, lovely woman. She didn’t speak much English, but she was a wizard with the Google translate app. When I staggered in from walking the Camino de Santiago, she drew a cold beer for me before taking me to my room. She offered me some of the traditional Spanish tortilla. Very kind.
- The double bed was really comfortable. The location is really good, walking distance from the old town, and there were nice restaurants around .Shared bathroom could be a con but it was in a really good shape and was clean. The lady was not on the top with english but we found out everything
- Extreme clean and comfortable, close to everything and hostess excellent
- Great value for money and friendly and helpful staff. They were very accommodating and allowed us a late check out at no extra cost.
Pensión El Peregrino
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión El Peregrino is located in Larrasoaña, just 8 miles from Pamplona. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, and Olite is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from Pensión El Peregrino.
No reviews yet.
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alojamientos Acá y Allá offers pet-friendly accommodations in Urdániz, just 9 miles from Pamplona.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, and Olite is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles away.
- The owner spent quite a bite of time talking about topics of mutual interest, prepared good food and was flexible on meal times. To top it off he came running on the camino to make sure i get my ipad which I left in the hostel. Could not find a better host and value for the services provided.
- This is supposed to be a hostel, but to me it was more like a 5- star hotel! Just amazing!
- The couple who own this accomodation were so friendly and welcoming and their home cooked dinner was delicious! Very comfy bunk beds and all the facilities you need while travelling.
- Comfortable hostel, the pilgrim special was the best meal I have had this trip, very friendly and hospitable host and hostess
- This place was the greatest during our Camino. The family was so nice and we enjoyed a day of sunbathing and swimming in the middle of our hard journey. We warmly recommend this place for pilgrims and for anyone.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zabalceta Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zabalceta Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zabalceta Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zabalceta Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!