3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Xenimajuyú – Top Hotel Reviews
Xenimajuyú is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Xenimajuyú. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Xenimajuyú. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Xenimajuyú. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Xenimajuyú right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Xenimajuyú with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Xenimajuyú:
Posada Los Encuentros
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Los Encuentros offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Posada Los Encuentros, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very good clean room, nice owner, I like that breakfast is included. Nice quiet neighbourhood.
- Really lovely place. Richard, the owner, was absolutely nice and helpfull. We were interested in a sjamaan ceremony and Richard helped to arrange that and did the translation from spanish to English.
Nice place. Very clean. Some one always available if you have needs or questions.
Richard take care to meet you
- It’s a spacious place, with roof terrace and jacuzzi, a bit outside the business of the town. Breakfast included!
The room was excellent. Great mattress, well equipped kitchen and good hot water.
Richard and his son Luke were very helpful as were the rest of the staff.
The hot soak tub was a nice way to relax at the end of the day.
Casa Feathers is located in Panajachel, just 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Casa Feathers.
Quiet nice place with big rooms. Basic but keep the price in mind. Owner was very helpful and nice and the garden is good to catch some shade during a warm day.
Kitchen is well-equipped. Overall, pretty reasonable to good.
- I came to this place by reviewing booking.com and recommendations that I received. As is, this place is an actual house located in a “non touristic” block. It was pretty quiet by night, and staff was helpful to give us free parking and give us recommendations about things to do.
- Room was clean. Check in was easy with the google translate app! Nice little outdoor area upstairs. Very friendly service!
- Clean and quiet area. Perfect to relax especially in the garden. There is hot water and pressure in the shower!!!
- Nice big room, clean shared bathroom. It is situated in the very quiet area a little bit out of the town but in walking distance. Nice and friendly staff.
- Quiet nice place with big rooms. Basic but keep the price in mind. Owner was very helpful and nice and the garden is good to catch some shade during a warm day.
Casa Chapina Francesa
Offering a restaurant and picturesque décor, Casa Chapina Francesa is located 15 minutes’ drive from Antigua Guatemala. Guests enjoy views of the surrounding volcanoes, and free WiFi access is also available.At Casa Chapina Francesa you will find an airport shuttle, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, an ironing service and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, and also guests can arrange tours. The property offers free parking and a shared kitchen. Also, the owner can cook under previous request.Casa Chapina Francesa is 5 minutes’ drive from hot springs in Aguascalientes, Antigua.
- We were impressed by the hospitality and kindness of our host Azucena. She spent a lot of time with us and made us get to know the Guatemalan culture in a very peculiar and wonderful way.
- Very nice people running the place, even though they didn’t see our reservation on booking and didn’t expect us to come 🙂 I think we were the only guests, so it was extremely quite. All the facilities work good
Nicely located in a quite side street. The owners were very friendly and keen to make our stay comfortable. Great views. Excellent secure parking but only for a couple of motorbikes, unless there is more space elsewhere. We were offered a home cooked evening meal.
The two dogs that live there are superb.
- We stayed in Casa Chapina Francesa 3 nights and had a great time there. The familie who runs the business was extremely helpful. They arranged pick ups, hiking tours and our busticket to Mexico. The breakfast was wonderful, and we got one at 5 am ! in the morning, when we left on the last day! The hotel is in a small pueblo next to Antigua, so you get to know the lifestyle outside there too. Next time in Guatemala, we are going to stay there again!
- The owners were very hospitable and tried to make stay as good as possible. They were willing to drive and show sights for small fee.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Xenimajuyú Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Xenimajuyú to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Xenimajuyú but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Xenimajuyú. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!