3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Willock Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Willock Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Willock Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willock Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willock Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Willock Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Willock Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Willock Pennsylvania:
The Mansion at Maple Heights
Located in Pittsburgh in the region of Pennsylvania, 25 miles from Washington, The Mansion at Maple Heights features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Monroeville is 8 miles from The Mansion at Maple Heights, and Butler is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The architecture of the building is exceptionally beautiful.
- The beautiful grounds, exquisite interior furnishings, and rich history made our stay complete.
- Unique staying experience. Beautiful historic mansion, complete with tour. Located in a very interesting neighborhood. Walking distance to both restaurants and universities. Very enjoyable!
- The Mansion at Maple Heights is a beautiful English Manor. We arrived late but Crystal cheerfully greeted us and despite the late hour, even offered to give us an historical tour of the house which included a speak easy and several other interesting features. The detailing of construction is exemplary. I enjoyed reading in the sitting room where I could look down the hill at the city lights and enjoy the multi layer crown molding and other gorgeous features of the house. Our room was very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast in the dining room under a sparkling chandelier was served based on our schedule and was made to order. Everything was delicious. I was looking forward to staying there but it exceeded my expectations. I will stay there any time I am in Pittsburgh!
- It’s rich history, the staff, our suite, our made to order delicious breakfast!
The Parador Inn of Pittsburgh
The Parador Inn of Pittsburgh is located in Pittsburgh, 23 miles from Washington and 29 miles from Thompson. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Monroeville is 12 miles from The Parador Inn of Pittsburgh, and Butler is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Owner was very friendly. It was like staying at a friend’s house
- This is our second stay at the Parador, this time we were celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary and once again, we are very pleased with both the accommodations and the host. Ed was awesome to work with and the breakfast was amazing. Looking forward to another year married so that we can stay at the Parador. Thanks Ed.
- ED. All you have to do is ask Ed and you get what you want. He bakes and puts on a great breakfast and gives you the run of the house. Rooms are huge and have charm. Beautiful yard to sit in with music playing everywhere. Very convenient to all the downtown attractions.
- We had an enjoyable stay in this exquisitely decorated Victorian home. Ed, the owner and host, was very cordial and made us feel right at home. Breakfast started with a tasty fruit parfait followed by French toast and bacon. Very nice. One of the reasons we choose The Parador was its proximity to PNC Field for a Pirates game. A 15 minute walk and we were there. This was even better on the return leg when we wer home while many fans were struggling through traffic.
- Absolutely beautiful home, tastefully decorated, historically interesting, comfortable as home with a very accommodating host/owner, Ed. He makes gourmet breakfasts that will hold you through supper! I would recommend to others and revisit without hesitation. Definitely check out his website.
Morning Sun Inn – Pittsburgh
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Morning Sun Inn – Pittsburgh offers accommodations in Pittsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Washington is 27 miles from Morning Sun Inn – Pittsburgh, and Thompson is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 18 miles from Morning Sun Inn – Pittsburgh.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Willock Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Willock Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Willock Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Willock Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!