3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Whalebone North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Whalebone North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Whalebone North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whalebone North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whalebone North Carolina. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Whalebone North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Whalebone North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Whalebone North Carolina:
White Doe Inn Bed & Breakfast
Located in Manteo in the region of North Carolina, 4.3 miles from Nags Head, White Doe Inn Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Duck is 19 miles from White Doe Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Kitty Hawk is 11 miles away.
- The breakfast was fabulous, but we missed it the first morning as we had to be out to a race by 0530. The fireplace was divine! We had a nice balcony to sit on and rest. We had an array of movies to choose from to watch. There were nice treats/snacks and pop corn for the movie. There were a good number of electrical outlets and usb ports available.
- Wonderful friendly owners and staff. Lovely breakfasts taken outside on the terrace. Large bedrooms with comfortable beds and period furnishings. The house and garden are beautiful. Situated very close to all amenities Manteo has to offer. We had a couple of issues with one of the rooms, but they were resolved very quickly and efficiently. What we loved particularly was the balcony which wrapped around the house and linked our two rooms.
- The bed and linens were great. The staff were helpful. The rooms were lovely. Breakfast was great.
- White Doe Inn B&B was wonderful! From the super friendly and accommodating staff and the owners (Bob and BeBe) who just make you feel like you are at home! It was our first stay at a B&B and now we will judge all others by White Doe Inn! We are looking forward to coming back.
It was like a home away from home.
Nice staff and great food.
Cameron House Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cameron House Inn offers accommodations in Manteo.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nags Head is 4.2 miles from Cameron House Inn, and Duck is 19 miles from the property.
- Kris (Chris?) the innkeeper was gracious and friendly; the inn is beautiful and in a perfect location; even the WEATHER was just right! The extra perk of a yummy cake waiting for us after our evening out was heartwarming and the back deck fireplace was all over warming. Just wish we could have stayed longer!
- Breakfast was amazing and healthy. Christina was super friendly and helpful taking care of every detail and answering all our questions about the area happenings. We asked about a cribbage board and Christina said “I have one at home, let me go get it for you”. Setting was beautiful. In a word, our stay was perfect!
- The innkeeper was bright and cheery. We had a great nights sleep and the breakfast was delicious. Everything we wanted to do in downtown Manteo was within walking distance. And the inn’s cat, Jack, was super friendly, joining us for the evening by the fire. We had a wonderful time!!
- The homemade blueberry muffins at breakfast were fantastic
- Excellent breakfasts. Nice fireplace on the patio.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. RelaxInn B&B has a spa and a garden in Nags Head. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a wardrobe. All rooms come with air conditioning, and some rooms at RelaxInn B&B have a terrace. At the accommodation, the rooms have a seating area.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served daily at the property.RelaxInn B&B offers a sun terrace.Duck is 20.5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Kitty Hawk is 12.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Whalebone North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Whalebone North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Whalebone North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Whalebone North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!