3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Wallingford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Wallingford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Wallingford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wallingford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wallingford Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Wallingford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Wallingford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Wallingford Connecticut:
The Wallingford Victorian Inn
The Wallingford Victorian Inn is located in Wallingford, 22 miles from Hartford and 12 miles from New Haven. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Waterbury is 14 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn, and Milford is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 34 miles from The Wallingford Victorian Inn.
A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
Staff were friendly, welcoming and very helpful.
Beautiful autumn decorations.
- The delicious breakfast in the elegant dining room was wonderful. The decor and setting was beautiful. We enjoyed the private terrace off of our room. It was quiet and a real respite to be there.
- The breakfast was excellent. The best we have experienced at any B&B we have stayed at. Our 2 night stay was as perfect as it could possibly be. The innkeeper was great, helpful but not intrusive.
- This is a beautiful B&B. It combines old-world style with modern bathrooms – all done with exceptional style and quality. The bed and linens were perfect. The host was pleasant and informative. There are several restaurants nearby including 2 well known and excellent ones just a stroll down the street. Ask for the room with the porch/terrace.
- Tolles Haus, riesiges 2-Zimmer-Appartement, super Frühstück, tolle Betreuung.
- A really comfortable room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony where we could sit outside and enjoy the evening.
Austin Street Inn
Austin Street Inn offers accommodations in New Haven.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Waterbury is 17 miles from Austin Street Inn, and Milford is 9 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Caretakers were incredibly kind, supportive and attentive. The room was incredibly clean and cozy. Loads of food to enjoy and quiet time as well. Could not have been more perfective in terms of location for us. Only wish the sun had shined! 🙂
- Really nice place to stay, beautiful house fantastic breakfast.
- Friendly welcome, access to kitchen to be able to make tea and coffee, very well appointed bedroom/bathroom. Very nice do it yourself breakfast with granola, fresh fruit, yogurt & pastries.
- Having the owner welcoming you, cooking for you and making recommendations is priceless!
- Candace and Robert were warm and welcoming, they made great dining recommendations, and great conversation over a family-style breakfast table.
The Spirit of 76 House B&B
Located in Higganum, 20 miles from Hartford, The Spirit of 76 House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. New Haven is 23 miles from The Spirit of 76 House B&B, and Waterbury is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Wallingford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Wallingford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Wallingford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Wallingford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!