3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Waiohinu The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Waiohinu The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Waiohinu The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waiohinu The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waiohinu The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Waiohinu The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Waiohinu The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Waiohinu The Big Island:
Big Island Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Big Island Bed and Breakfast is located in Naalehu. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 54 miles from Macadamia Meadows.
- Comfy bed and pillows. Caroline was a wonderful host. Very warm, helpfull and friendly. Great place to stay.
- The grounds were beautiful and the breakfasts were excellent.
Very welcoming place and staff! Large rooms with plenty of storage space. Bedding quite comfortable.
Very nice and cozy breakfast on the terrace, overlooking the pretty garden and area.
- The location was beautiful and the hostess Kelly was amazing! She gave us all the details on what to do in the surrounding area.
- We liked that the house was on a nice large grounds with a huge back yard with macadamia nut trees for us to walk through. The back deck is beautiful, and the guest lounge area is nice as well. Great way to unwind and have a feel for what it would be like to live in the country in Hawaii! There is a macadamia nut station on the patio where you can crack your own nuts and eat fresh nuts that just came from the trees. The manager is awesome and fun to chat with. You can tell she really has a passion for running the property-that is truly hard to find these days. There is also a large beautiful parrot (Macaw?) that is posted up on the 2nd floor balcony of one of the buildings who is very social-our toddler loved talking to her.
Featuring free WiFi, Hawaii Hideaway offers accommodations in Naalehu.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Location, well equipped kitchen, view, night sky, the garden with all its smells and sounds…
- The bed was as if we were sleeping on a cloud soooo comfortable with a view to the stars. The sunrise was magic every morning with a cup of coffee. The owners were very kind and friendly. We felt soo relaxed and got such a good nights sleep and rest. So many butterflies and birds all around wonderful place.
A great place to stay for some days. The hideaway has two cottages. One, the oneI staid, offers a tremendous view over the green vegatation towards the blue ocean. The hideaway is in a rather remote environment. The only noise you hear are the birds singing in the morning. As there isn’t any light polution, you can see the stars shining brightly in the night.
The cottage is relatively small, but comes with a big lanai, where one can relax, read, eat or just enjoy the beautiful landscape. In the cottage you just sleep, in a nice comfortable bed, shower, in anice bathroom and cook. The kitchen is extremly well equiped with realy everything you need. With the – from my point of view very positive – exception of a micro wave. As the cottage depends to 100% on solar energy, it is not possible to have gadgets that consume to much energy.
I can only recommend the breakfest. It is included in the price, but it is realy great and rich.
- Great hideaway, super clean room, great views with fruit trees and flowers
The cottage has a wonderful ocean view, you open your eyes in the morning looking at the sunrise just in front of you.
It’s an off the grid accommodation, so keep in mind that (don’t expect an hairdryer or a dishwasher), but we liked it expecially for this reason. Breakfast was nice, loved the macadamia pancakes! Host welcomed us warmly and was very kind.
Leilani Bed and Breakfast
Leilani Bed and Breakfast, a bed and breakfast, is a property set in Hawaiian Ocean View. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a garden.At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a wardrobe. Leilani Bed and Breakfast features some units with sea views. Guests can enjoy a common area with dining tables and chairs, a kettle and microwave. There is also a reading area.A vegan or continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Waiohinu The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Waiohinu The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Waiohinu The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Waiohinu The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!