3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Volcán Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
Volcán Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Volcán Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Volcán Jujuy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Volcán Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Volcán Jujuy:
Hostal Posta de Purmamarca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Posta de Purmamarca offers accommodations in Purmamarca, just 13 miles from Tilcara.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.Termas de Reyes is 29 miles from Hostal Posta de Purmamarca, and Yala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 52 miles from Hostal Posta de Purmamarca.
- Had s lovely feel and ambience and loved it and Purmamarca
- the rating given to my remarks is not fair the place is very good and the only criticism is that he TV has not english language programmes so that is my fault for not improving my spanish and the internet is slow and fades (but one can live without the internet for 24 hours (better in the breakfast room). Good shower
- Extra clean, comfortable, welcoming atmosphere, playground for children, big gardens and private area! Just great!
- The location was great. Though you can’t see the hills from the rooms you can see them when you stood in front of the hotel or in the garden area behind it. The staff were very friendly and even though we spoke very little spanish and they spoke very little english we were able to communicate well enough. We were given a map on arrival and an explanation of what was around that was very helpful. The breakfast was good and (!!!) they offered gluten free option which was amazing and not something I had expected in that area!
- The whole concept – environmentally and community conscious – flowed through all aspects of this lovely place and, in such a valuable natural setting, it felt like, absolutely, the right place to be staying. Jose was warm and friendly on arrival and made check-in easy. The individual chalets were clean and modern and just great as part of our driving holiday; the car was under shelter just across the way. The decoration was all faithful to local colours and materials. The breakfasts were fresh, well presented and healthy and Jose had great recommendations for restaurants for the evenings! Very conveniently located for a stroll down to the main square or over to the hill for views of the Cerro de los Siete Colores.
Colores de Purmamarca
One of our top picks in Purmamarca – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Colores de Purmamarca is located in Purmamarca in the region of Jujuy, just 13 miles from Tilcara. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Termas de Reyes is 30 miles from Colores de Purmamarca, and Yala is 27 miles from the property. Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 52 miles away.
- This is an amazing property with superb views towards the Cerro de Siete Colores (Hill of 7 colours). Strategic location allows for easy / shorter / cheaper trips to Salinas Grandes and Humahuaca / Tilcara. Very helpful staff, although only the lady at the reception speaks excellent English, her male colleague and everyone else only speaks Spanish. The accommodation we booked is usually comprised of 2 apartments with a shared living room on the upper floor, but we got the whole house for us, which combined with the superb view from the living room made this an unforgettable experience. Comfy bed and excellent breakfast. Although it is not cheap at all, it is worth every penny.
- Very nice and friendly staff, good location & very nice breakfast. Pretty village and good restaurants, a very nice place to visit. We stayed 3 nights and could see all the area.
Facilities, price, service of staff, breakfast, and location are all excellent. The facilities deserve more expensive charge, but the price of Colores de Purmamarca is reasonable. The handsome staff of reception, is very professional and kind. I lost my passport for a while (my passport is dropped on my car), and the the handsome staff spent a lot of time to search my passport.
Only the reception has wifi internet but the room doesn’t have wifi, it is the only disadvantage. Anyway, I think Colores de Purmamarca is very worthy to stay.
- Fabulous location and views. Apartment style perfect for our family of 4.
- We had a room in one of the houses and we were able to use the fully equipped kitchen and living room upstairs which was even offered a second toilet. Views from the balcony to the mountain of seven colors were stunning. For Argentinien terms the breakfast offers a wide selection and is very nice. We would have liked to stay longer in this place than just one night.
Casa Kinka Hostel
Casa Kinka Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Yala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Salvador de Jujuy is 11 miles from Casa Kinka Hostel, and Purmamarca is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Hermoso lugar para descansar, un poquito alejado del centro y otros pueblos, ideal p ir con auto, excelente atencion del dueño,muy buena predisposicion!
- la habientacion del lugar, la calidez del lugar y la gente que atiende en el mismo, el desayuno es excelente , un lugar para volver a ir y recomeendar .
- Excelente atención. Nos encantó el Lugar. Super recomendable.
- La atención familiar. Excelente sus dueños. Desayuno de campo, mejor que en casa…con toda la amabilidad y confianza.
- Lugar super tranquilo, es para desenchufarse!!! Hermosa vista!! Ambiente super agradable, y muy buena onda!!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Volcán Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Volcán Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Volcán Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Volcán Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!