3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villanueva De Río Segura Murcia:
La Alcayna Murcia B&B
La Alcayna Murcia B&B is situated in La Alcayna. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has a garden and features an outdoor swimming pool.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms at La Alcayna Murcia B&B have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodation offers a barbecue. You can play tennis at La Alcayna Murcia B&B, and bike hire is available.With staff speaking Spanish and French, information is available at the reception.Murcia is 6.2 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torrevieja is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly and welcoming family. I arrived late but was greeted by the family and given a meal and made to feel welcome in their home. It really felt like I was sharing a home with a family. I enjoyed their hospitality.
Great bed and bedding.
Great balcony with wide open doors
Muy bueno acogido de Jesús y Carmen que son súper simpáticos
Muy buenos desayunos
- En opplevelse som vi sent vil glemme . Svært hyggelig familiedrevet hotell der vertskapet Carmen og Paul skaper en følelse av at vi var gamle venner. I tillegg fikk vi en matopplevelse av de sjeldne. Vi kommer gjerne tilbake.
- L’atenció dels propietaris fou exquisida. El lloc molt comfortable. Ideal per qui valori les relacions amb els amfitrions.
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Casa Cormallen is located in Murcia, 12.4 miles from the centre.Rooms in this Bed and breakfast include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared terrace. Meals are available on request.Campus de Espinardo University is 10.6 miles from Casa Cormallen, while La Merced University is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28.6 miles from Casa Cormallen.
- The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. They even made us a special breakfast due to our dietary restrictions. They also gave us a key to the house in case we came back late.
Mike and Julia were extra friendly at our stay at Casa Cormallen. As soon as we got there they provided us with our towels and all the information for our stay.
They showed us the property and after that, we swam as it was a very hot day.
They gave a few options for dinner if we wanted to stay there for this meal, and we chose roast chicken. My kid could not eat fast enough! They gave us a typical English dinner with Yorkshire pudding and they accommodated the meal for my husband who has celiac disease.
They both stayed and chatted with us after dinner and told them about their family and their extensive dog family also, which were gorgeous!
- The hosts helped us in so many ways, nothing was too much trouble. An evening meal was always available if required, directions to the property were spot on, very dog friendly, very good value.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and looked after us well. They prepared an evening meal for us, and served our full English breakfast exactly on time.
- Great breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom, lots of outdoor places for children…
Located in El Salado in the region of Murcia, 18 miles from Murcia, Casa Fletch features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Torrevieja is 28 miles from Casa Fletch, and Alicante is 28 miles away. Alicante Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Fletch was very accommodating. Nothing was a problem. He made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was terrific.
- it was our first holiday in Spain and our first experience with a B & B accommodation. What shall we say? 14 days Casa Fletch, for us, we have cracked the jackpot !! We had a super great time, also with our nice host David we enjoyed our togetherness, and laughed much. He and his Casa Fletch and his 3 affectionate dogs have welcomed us with open arms. David was very helpful and his breakfast was prepared according to our wishes. His Casa is decorated with taste. Thousand times he heard from us “David, we have a question” 😎 and a thousand times gave David willingly response. *So, thank you David for your patience*! CONCLUSIONS: WE had a lot of fun and really recommend a stay at Casa Fletch
- Very nice place with a special climate of beautiful Spanish house. Great service and unforgettable atmosphere of old Spanish house. We suggest everyone who want to spend some unforgettable moments in Spain. Dogs are welcome! 👍👍👍
A nice traditional house with all the comforts.
The host is very nice, he prepared a great English breakfast
- Amazing mountain location. Very comfortable room, ample delicious breakfast on covered terrace. Dave welcomed us as guests, offered refreshments on arrival and piloted us to a local restaurant. He knows the area well and is part of the community so can guide to points of interest, best facilities etc. He is charming and helpful made us feel so at home we felt sad to leave. Outstanding value.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villanueva De Río Segura Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villanueva de Río Segura Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!