3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Villameá Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villameá Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Villameá Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villameá Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villameá Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Villameá Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Villameá Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Villameá Galicia:
B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta is located in Lugo, just 18 miles from Sarria. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portomarin is 14 miles from B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta, and Melide is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from B&B Muralla Romana 4o planta.
- The lovely homey touches such as bathrobes, slippers and toiletries in a basket were nice and the communal lounge was a nice space to relax.
- The location was great, walk right to the roman walls.
- Excellent value for 30 Euros/night if you don’t mind walking to 4th floor and sharing bathroom. Walls and doors also a bit thin. But excellent facilities with pleasant lounge and kitchenette with kettle and teas/coffee. Very clean and pleasant furnishings, and pleasant staff. We were even presented with a half bottle of wine and olives upon our return in pm. By stark contrast breakfast rather poor value by comparison with local cafes.
- The service made me feel at home and everything was extra-clean. It was so clean, that a fly came with me through the door and followed me in every room because it couldn’t find anything smelly at all.
Super clean and nicely decorated place to stay. Very close to the city centre. The owner provided us with a basket full of usefull things (soap, a dental kit, shaving stuff). Even a bathing rope is availible.
Employees were very friendly. There is a nice living and a small kitchen where you can make some tea. Bathroom is clean!
B&B Muralla Romana
Located in Lugo in the region of Galicia, 18 miles from Sarria, B&B Muralla Romana features a terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portomarin is 14 miles from B&B Muralla Romana, and Melide is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from B&B Muralla Romana.
- The staff were lovely and the room was comfortable and very clean. Also there were intelligent details – such as, since the bathroom is shared they provided beautifully laundered bath robes. Also there was tea available in the lounge area.
- Cleanliness easily beats some 4-5 stars hotels. Quiet place right in front of Roman wall. Staff is super kind and helpful. Will definitely stay here upon my next stay in Lugo.
- A warm welcome and a great location near the Roman city walls.
- Super friendly and thoughtful hostess. Nice touches like leaving gummy bears on bedside for guests with note of “sweet dreams!”
- Great location, very clean, organized and great service
Alojamiento O Caminante
Alojamiento O Caminante is located in Villareda, 19 miles from Lugo and 23 miles from Sarria. Free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 29 miles from Alojamiento O Caminante, and Portomarin is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Alojamiento O Caminante.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Villameá Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Villameá Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Villameá Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Villameá Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!