3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vilamelle Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilamelle Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vilamelle Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilamelle Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilamelle Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vilamelle Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vilamelle Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vilamelle Galicia:
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural
Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural is 5 miles from Chantada, in the hills of the Ribeira Sacra wine region. This house has many terraces with amazing views over the Mino Valley.Each room at Cabo Do Mundo Casa Rural has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests also receive a buffet complete breakfast each morning.In the countryside around Cabo Do Mundo you can enjoy hiking, cycling, river cruises and wine tasting. Ourense’s famous hot springs are close by too.
- Great location with a breathtaking view on the river. Spacious and bright room. Amazing shower, carved in the stone. A dawn on the Mino seen from bed is an experience. Very good breakfast, plentiful and with flavorous local products. Paula and Jolanda are super kind, familiar and welcome you at the best. They are really special and we really felt home. We will never forget a sweet breakfast taken with Paula and other guests talking about photography.
- The property manager Paula was wonderful. The rooms were cozy. The wine selection was fantastic with full access to guests 24 hours a day. And the views from the rooms and terrace are extraordinary.
- Paula was amazing! From contacting us to give us exact driving directions to making a delicious breakfast from local producers/products. Some of the best bread and pastries we have ever had! Her care for her guests is truly amazing!
- Great place with fantastic view. Charming host. Good hiking opportunities.
- Absolutely beautiful ! This is a great place to relax and admire and enjoy nature.
Pazo de Turbisquedo
Showcasing a playground and fitness center, Pazo de Turbisquedo is located in Turbisquedo. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ourense is 11 miles from Pazo de Turbisquedo, and Allariz is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Pazo de Turbisquedo.
I booked the Pazo for my Wife’s 60th birthday celebrations for a few days. We were joined by friends and family who also stayed at the Pazo.
The Pazo is an amazing place for a celebration. The bedrooms are spacious and full of character and the communal rooms and outside areas provided some great places for us to relax.
Bill was incredibly helpful with the organisation of activities (boat trip down the Mino and a vineyard tour) and suggested some good restaurants that could accommodate our party.
Juan-Carlos cooked for us a fantastic meal on my wife’s birthday.
The breakfasts were good as well.
- It was like going back in time. The palace has a unique tower and has been restored in a very original mixture of styles. The owner was really charming and helpful. It is located in a lovely area of the Ribeira Sacra
- Excellent breakfast. The owners are very knowledgeable about surrounding countryside, which is beautiful…vineyards, monasteries, restaurants etc. Very accommodating to all requests. Interesting to tour the surrounding farm, 2 new baby sheep while we were there! We had an excellent time at this facility.
Very clean and comfortable bedrooms. With stone walls it’s amazing the owners are able to keep the rooms so meticulous. Fabulous dinner of Galician Cosita, local (organic) wine and a terrific walnut torte. This is our fourth visit to the pazo and it’s a great location for touring three UNESCO sites as well as the Ribera Sacra wine trail. Very peaceful and welcoming setting. The hosts couldn’t be more hospitable.
We’ve noted significant and ongoing restoration of the building, rooms and out-buildings. It’s a treat to see “in-process” restoration carried out with total authenticity. The owners tell me the 200+ year botanic garden will be undergoing restoration next year. Another reason to return!
We had a wonderful two night stay at Pazo de Turbuisquedo. It’s a truly spectacular and unique place, restored and put together with care, taste and respect for its past.
Our room was big, warm and beautifully decorated, looking over the green and lush surroundings of the Pazo. We spent a lot of time in the common areas which are equally comfortable and beautiful, sipping wine and enjoying the myriad of books there. Our hosts were incredibly kind to us, not only providing us with great home cooked meals, but spent time providing us with inside tips that allowed us to fully explore and enjoy the Ribeira Sacra area. Overall one of the best stays we have had in a long time and really looking forward to going back.
- I booked the Pazo for my Wife’s 60th birthday celebrations for a few days. We were joined by friends and family who also stayed at the Pazo.
Casa da Cabaza
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa da Cabaza offers accommodations in Villasoto. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Lugo is 25 miles from Casa da Cabaza, and Manzaneda is 26 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 miles away.
- Ubicación genial, desayuno muy rico, atención perfecta
- Precioso entorno y casa preciosos, gran desayuno y genial para desconectar
- Volvería sin duda un lugar perfecto para desconectar y que contar de sus dueños super atentos ella nos preparó una deliciosa cena vegetariana… Os lo recomiendo para mi fue de 10
- Comida, estancia y personal de 10. RECOMENDADISIMO
Es una casa preciosa de turismo rural en una ubicación extraordinaria. Sientes como si estuvieras en una casa con encanto de Europa pero sin salir de Galicia. Disfrutamos de una magnífica cena vegetariana que nos preparó, a petición nuestra, su encantadora propietaria la holandesa Sietske.
Un auténtico placer.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vilamelle Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vilamelle Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vilamelle Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vilamelle Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!