3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vicárregui Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Vicárregui Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vicárregui Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vicárregui Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vicárregui Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vicárregui Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vicárregui Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vicárregui Basque Country:
Located in Durango, 18 miles from Bilbao, Eguzki B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Eguzki B&B, and Zarautz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 18 miles from Eguzki B&B.
- Very friendly and willing owners, quiet location yet not very remote, nice rooms, Wi-Fi OK, comfortable beds, nice breakfast with freshly made coffee and delicious home-made jam. We really liked the personal approach from Sally – gave us advice for some sights in the Basque Country beforehand, provided a hand-drawn map with directions from the motorway, and waited for a late arrival after agreeing beforehand. Nice!
Our ferry was late arriving due to bad weather and we had some distance to travel to the property. I contacted the host, Sally, to let her know our predicament. She was more than helpful and waited up for us as we arrived well after midnight. She settled us in and invited us to help ourselves to a drink before we went to bed.
We enjoyed a good nights sleep in a lovely room within a very individual and well appointed property. Breakfast was perfect. We would have liked to stay longer to explore the area, but had to move on as we were travelling further east to another property.
- Very friendly greeting and explanation of the area. We were offered a cup of coffee and went to our room. Room was well furnished and comfy bed. We then went out to excellent local restaurant and arrive back at 1.00 a.m. Again we were greeted and offered a drink. Exellent breakfast with friendly chat. Will definitely stay here again.
- The hosts, Sally and Rober, were really friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the Basque Country. Rober came and guided us to the house. Lovely people and beautiful surroundings. We’ll be back.
- Excellent B&B to get to know the real Basque countryside, the owners are wonderful, they will make you wish you could stay longer.
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Bilbao.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Castro-Urdiales is 17 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast, and Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast.
- Eris was very helpful when we were lost. She came to find us. She was pleasant.
Good location in old town
Good continental breakfast it was the same each day but fine for us
Really helpful staff, helped us find which buses we needed and how to get around on the metro
- The staff were very friendly and there was good breakfast.
- Staff very professional and helpful with everything!
- Lovely hotel and lovely room with complementary breakfast, which we, unfortunately, didn’t eat because we wanted pintxos and some other things before going to the airport. Located in the heart of the old town, some 7 min away from the metro. Very friendly manager!!!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Bilbao offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 17 miles from Castro-Urdiales.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Valle De Villaverde is 17 miles from Blue Bilbao, and Barakaldo is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly, and could not have tried harder to make us welcome, and our stay enjoyable. The hotel is situated on the renovated first floor of an old and venerable building in the centre of Bilbao’s old town, perfect for sight-seeing. The rooms were clean, and the bed comfortable.
- Staff really friendly and helpful. Decent size room. Clean and comfortable. Location is why we chose this place as it is right in the centre of the old town. Lots of bars and shops within metres of the property. It’s about a 20 minute walk from the airport bus stop straight down the main street to the old town and about the same to the Guggenheim museum by the river.
Staff very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Great location for exploring Bilbao!
- Blue Bilbao is more than recommendable. The beds are very comfortable, facilities are great. The owners are fantastic. We were given many great information re Bilbao, that our visit was unforgettable!
- Excellent location, comfortable room and facilities, helpful and warm staff making you feel welcomed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vicárregui Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vicárregui Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vicárregui Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vicárregui Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!