3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vaudreuil-dorion Quebec:
La Perrot Damoise
This stone country home in Notre Dame de L’lle Perrot was built in 1754 and overlooks Lake St-Louis. Featuring a multilingual staff, the property serves a 4-course breakfast and features individually decorated guest rooms.A library with sitting area is available for guests use at Damoise La Perrot. Guests can also relax on the garden terrace. The property is surrounded by a 20 feet high cedar hedge.The simple country styled rooms at La Perrot Damoise boast wood floors. Each includes a work desk and small chair. Meals are available upon request, at an additional cost.The bed and breakfast is a 20 minute drive from P.E. Trudeau Airport. It is a 30 minute drive from Montreal.
- Breakfast was delicious. The house was decorated very well, and it was very clean.
Everything. The hostess. The room. The history. The breakfast. The price. All would be rated 11 on a scale of 1-10.
For example, breakfast consisted of 2 eggs, cooked in Canadian bacon, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, 2 kinds of cheese, meat, toast (French whole wheat bread?), and grapefruit juice.
I never give a perfect score, but this place is so exceptional, I wish I could give it more.
- Wonderful, friendly, bi-lingual owner. Beautiful roomy property. Breakfast was beautifully prepared and delicious
- Lina and her husband are very great hosts, me and my son loved staying there and we loved their care and the very yummy breakfast too.
- The owners do their best to make your stay the best. The house is recently updated with clean wooden floors throughout. Breakfast is wonderful – everything is home made, professional and high class. The owners took professional cooking courses in Italy. Breakfast consists of muesli, eggs and ham (salmon for those who do not eat pork), fruit and biscotti (absolutely fantastic). The hosts are very accommodative – they tailor to your diet requirements and do not rush you to finish breakfast. There is also bottled water for guests available at all times.
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka
Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka offers accommodations in Oka.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Montreal is 22 miles from Auberge de l’Abbaye d’Oka, and Laval is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The decor in the room, the cleanliness, private bathroom, nice entrance way.
- The room & bed, very comfy. They could add more to the breakfast offering eg eggs or sausage. Still, a beautiful charm to the place and after a long day of being on the road, so nice to have ‘comfy’. I’ll be back.
I really love the location, it was breathtaking.
Staff very nice
Absolutely gorgeous, clean, awe-inspiring. One could feel the history in the air. The only reason I did not give a “10” is that they use shared washrooms. It was not an issue for us, but others may find it problematic. The scenery at and around the abbey is gorgeous. I look forward to staying there again. The breakfast was also excellent, and comes with 2 pieces of world-famous Oka cheese. 🙂
Anyone looking for peace and quiet, and a place of quiet reflexion, or amountain-bike nut will adore this place.
- Beautiful old building, Francine at the reception was very sweet and helpful.
Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hudson, just 29 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 24 miles from Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 20 miles from Gite 72 Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vaudreuil-dorion Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vaudreuil-Dorion Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!