3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valdepeñas De Jaén Andalucía:
Casa El Castaño
Located in Martos in the region of Andalusia, 31 miles from Baeza, Casa El Castaño features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Jaén is 7 miles from Casa El Castaño, and Priego de Córdoba is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 37 miles from Casa El Castaño.
We loved this place. Very peaceful, set in a lovely location with very friendly owners. We had a large, comfortable room with great views. There is a good pool and a really nice breakfast is served outside overlooking the olive trees on the hillside.
Martos itself is a very nice town and well worth exploring, with historical buildings, a nice park area and a really good street next to the park (Avenida Pierre Cibié) full of good restaurants and bars.
We loved Casa El Castano, the accommodation was impeccable, clean well presented, the views were to die for. More like your own luxury Villa than a B&B. We loved the pool area. We had dinner and breakfast and both meals were delicious. I would highly recommend staying at Casa El Castano.
I have not added any photos to this as the ones on the sight are fantastic and well represent the property
- Incredibly beautiful and quiet location. Chris & Sharon are very kind, warm and welcoming hosts! We had a fantastic time!
- The bedding, sheets and pillows were amazing. The scenery and location are excellent.
+ very friendly and perfect english speaking hosters
+ the location is fabulous
- We loved this place. Very peaceful, set in a lovely location with very friendly owners. We had a large, comfortable room with great views. There is a good pool and a really nice breakfast is served outside overlooking the olive trees on the hillside.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa grande offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granada is 27 miles from Casa grande, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from Casa grande.
- Run by a very customer minded couple, I would definitely recommend this b&b to other travellers. The bed was comfortable, large size bathroom, extensive breakfast and cozy roof terrace.
- Very friendly owners – gave me a lift to Jaen next day as weather too bad to walk. Lots of cake and fantastic walkers breakfast. WiFi good and roof terrace (albeit not used as it was snowing!)
- the place itself is nice, owners are very friendly, they speak english and even Dutch 🙂 . the building itself is old but you can expect this in place like that. bed in our room was rather comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed and huge bathroom. This was our second visit, which did not disappoint.
- It’s a little cold this time of the year so the heater was really helpful. The terrace was lovely fantastic views. Thanks for the invaluable local information, we loved the carnival.
Atelier 88 B&B
Atelier 88 is located in Barranco del Lobo, just 27 miles from Granada.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Jaén is 23 miles from Atelier 88, and Priego de Córdoba is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- We were offered tea on arrival and the couple was very friedly and helpful. We had a really varied substantial breakfast. The whole house has a charming atmosphere reflecting the owners commitment to arts. Location to the fortress is excellent.
- Lottie and Pedro have created a very comfortable and relaxing environment in their ‘casa rural’. We deliberately chose a small town in which to enjoy exploring the surrounding area and their house was perfectly situated in a quiet part of the town but within easy reach of everything we wanted to visit. The room was cosy, quiet and comfortable – being English, being able to make tea in the morning and evening was brilliant! They were very hospitable and nothing was too much trouble – including maps for parking suggestions in Cordoba and Granada, a walk with the dogs amongst the olive trees and a cool beer or cup of tea on our arrival and after returning from a long day out. We wish them continuing success with their venture in el Andaluz and are pleased to recommend their home for a relaxing and happy stay.
- Excellent location for old town and Mota. Very warm welcome from the host they were extremely helpful.
- It’s a beautiful place; serene, lovely decor, outdoor sitting area. Breakfast was amazing. The hosts were wonderful!!
- Fantastic and memorable experience, lovely accomodation in a recently renovated historic house. Many thanks to Lottie and Pedro for the warm welcome, interesting discussions and making us feel welcome! I hope we will meet again some time.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valdepeñas De Jaén Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valdepeñas de Jaén Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!