3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Valdecañas Castilla-la Mancha:
Alojamiento EntreHoces is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Our hostess Olga waa excellent – very friendly and helpful. The breakfast arrangements and provisions, such as fresh bread, tomatoes,fruit, juices, yoghurt etc (which were all available all day) were also excellent. A lot of little thoughtful touches
- Clean and modern room in an old house, located on the edge of the old town. Easy to find and free street parking nearby. The property looks rather run down from the outside but the reception and rooms have been totally renovated to a good standard. Liked that there was coffee (from a real coffee machine) and tea available along with some snacks all day and night, and all free. The old town has some steep streets and the hotel is near the bottom but the views of the gorge make the climb worthwhile.
- lovely room and beds, great location and facilities for breakfast and tea coffee throughout the day. excellent stay.
- The B&B is a well restored old house in Cuenca, with a modern bathroom restored in good taste. The room was simple but ok. It is run my two sisters, one of which was very nice and helpful. The other did not give us accurate information. The area where it is located is nice, near a nice little park.
- It was very nice to get some water, juice, yogurt, fruits, bread etc at any time in the kitchen and with no additional cost. Also, Olga, the woman who is in charge of the house, is very kind and helpful — she seemed to be OK with our checkin a bit late at night (11pm) and let us know about the most interesting routes of the town.
Hostal La Ribera del Júcar
Located in Cuenca in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 6 miles from Mariana, Hostal La Ribera del Júcar features a playground and terrace.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.
- The most magical city and the hostel is on the river, very lovely. The room was excellent, nice, clean, warm. I liked it very much. Parking in the street. A short walk to the city. Beautiful.
- The staff was very kind and the room was spacious and clean. Nice location next to the river.
- Very comfortable, clean! Great staff, good room, heating, near to the old town, a lot of free parking near.
The location of the hostel is perfect, next to the river , really beautiful.
The room was nice and clean, all that we needed.
- Beautifully clean and pleasantly deccorated. Helpful and friendly personal.
B&B La Biblioteca
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. B&B La Biblioteca is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The family was very gracious. We enjoyed talking with them.
- Fantastic location (historic city centre, grocery shops and restaurants reachable by foot), very cosy beatiful house (with brand new terrace with a view of Mangana, comfy bed in a silent room+more pillows to choose from) and extraordinary warm feel-home-like-stay (as much friendly as I totally forgot I need to do check out like in the hotel, really!) + as a bonus absolutely delicious home made marmelads for your breakfast. Eva (the owner of the house) and her family were just normal and natural and very very friendly all the moments as if I knew them before but they respected your privacy as well.
- Great place, very nice owner – we just feel like home. And a great localization – just a few minutes from a magical city centre!
Perfect home made breakfast and delicious coffee!
All was good with a room and location. No issues to park a car – public transport.
Room itself is quite small, but more than enough as bed was comfortable and we didn’t spent much time in the room.
oh, candies on the pillow… 🙂
- We loved our stay with Eva and Alba. They were really welcoming and ensured we had everything we needed. The room was clean and well equipped, the information was available in our language and there were some nice personal touches. The location was perfect for visiting the old town of Cuenca and Eva was really helpful in suggesting eateries and places to visit. We would stay here again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Valdecañas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Valdecañas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!