3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region:
Located in La Serena, 3 miles from Sea Avenue, Mumus features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.La Florida Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- A good price for the amenities included. The WiFi worked well and both the room and the bathroom were kept clean.
- Very kind and helpful. It is really a simple place but for what you pay it’s very good value.
- Very clean and great facilities. The bed was the comfiest bed we’d stayed in for months.
- Baño independiente y grata atención de los emprendedores.
- 100%recomendable, Jessica muy simpática y amena, sin duda volvería alojar ahi
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Avenue offers accommodations in La Serena.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Coquimbo is 6 miles from Hostal Avenue, and Totoralillo is 13 miles away. La Florida Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Close to bus terminal
we arrived in the early morning and the lady let us enter to the room!!!
- Orientacion de tours servicios y panoramas. Mapa de la ciudad y buena ubicación. Facil y expedito acceso. Aseo diario.
- La ubicación, wifi muy bueno y el personal muy agradable.
- Me gusto bastante, estaba cerca del la locomoción, la atención fue excelente nada k decir. Recomendado 100%
- Todo bien y según como lo dijeron en el anuncio, muy buena ubicación.
- Close to bus terminal
Tambo wara is located in Coquimbo, just 6 miles from La Serena.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Totoralillo is 8 miles from Tambo wara, and La Herradura is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 9 miles from Tambo wara.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trigo Blanco Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!