3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tres Hermanos – Top Hotel Reviews
Tres Hermanos is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Hermanos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tres Hermanos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tres Hermanos. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Hermanos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tres Hermanos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tres Hermanos:
WSSM Surf House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. WSSM Surf House is conveniently located on Route 107, within 1.2 miles of surfing beaches, restaurants, movie theatre, grocery stores and shopping mall. Free parking and free WiFi is available on the property.All rooms include linens, towels, air conditioning, and access to the patio lounge and an outdoor seating area with a ping pong table, couches and hammocks, and a dining table. All come with a shared bathroom with hot shower, while the studio has its own bathroom.An array of activities can be enjoyed nearby, including surfing at Aguadilla’s best beaches, snorkeling, diving, dining and shopping.Rafael Hernández International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
It was comfortable, very clean, breakfast was wonderfully delicious, and above all Sandra and Dan were phenomenal hosts –accommodating, super friendly and made us feel welcomed.
We will definitely recommend WSSM Surfhouse to others and be booking with them again.
- The bed was comfortable.The shower comfortable. I arrived late at about 4 am, but the manager was gracious in waking up for me. In the morning he gave me unsolicited advice about where to go and how to get there.
- The hammocks and pingpong table were a stellar addition!
- Crash boat beach is very beautiful . Loved the sunset.
- Great place. Comfortable and staff are amazing!!!!
- It was comfortable, very clean, breakfast was wonderfully delicious, and above all Sandra and Dan were phenomenal hosts –accommodating, super friendly and made us feel welcomed.
Casa Campo Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Campo Bed & Breakfast is located in San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cabo Rojo is 20 miles from Casa Campo Bed & Breakfast, and La Parguera is 26 miles away. Eugenio Maria de Hostos Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A La Bella Noni
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This adult-only B&B is located 10 minutes’ drive from Rafael Hernandez Airport, but is secluded in a private and quiet zone. It offers complimentary home-made breakfasts, with a variety of hot and cold dishes.The modern-style rooms at A La Bella Noni offer hi-tech appliances like iPod docking and a flat-screen TV with a blue-ray player. The suite has a hot tub and towels are available for free. Also the rooms feature a fridge, and some have a seating area.A La Bella Noni allows its guest to enjoy the outdoors featuring a swimming pool and a sun terrace. Also in the garden, guests will find a barbecue area that can be used.The Punta Borinquen Golf Course is 2.5 miles from this bed and breakfast, and Las Cascadas Water Park is just 11 minutes’ drive away. The Crashboat beach can also be reached within a 5 minutes’ drive.
- WE went there for pieces and quiet, to relax. And that is what we got, love it.
- The host attentions and breakfast staff were outstanding
- The property is in excellent conditions and very clean. Noemi was an incredible host — she was So friendly and gave us helpful suggestions of where to go, and paid attention to every detail.
- This is a wonderful place, perfect for a couple retreat! Noemi is a great host. We felt very welcomed here. Very neat and clean, peaceful and definitely we will return soon. Thanks for everything. God bless you!
- Love the location to work and that we had the whole house to ourselves
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tres Hermanos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tres Hermanos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tres Hermanos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Hermanos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!