3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In The Cove Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
The Cove Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in The Cove Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in The Cove Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in The Cove Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in The Cove Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in The Cove Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In The Cove Florida:
Inn on the Drive
Inn on the Drive is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Miami Beach is 25 miles from Inn on the Drive, and Hollywood is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Inn on the Drive.
- The owners are great. Perfect location in the heart of the gay entertainment district in Wilton Manors
- This is a cute little inn in the heart of Wilton Manors, walking distance to all of the restaurants, bars, and shops along Wilton Drive. The hosts are wonderful guys who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms are modern, well-appointed with comfortable bed, furniture, lighting, and every possible amenity you could think of. The big screen digital high-def TV was a plus.
- Everything. Proprietors Walt and Tony were amazing hosts. Very welcoming! Room was comfortable and clean and secure. Bed was super comfortable. Everything was great!
- Quiet but in the middle of the action. Tony and Walt are great hosts.
Walt and Tony are wonderful hosts.
I loved being able to walk out my door and slip into the beautiful salt water pool. My downstairs room was as quiet as could be.
Island Sands Inn
Offering heated outdoor pool, this Wilton Manors bed and breakfast is 3 miles from the beach and the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Free Wi-Fi is available and breakfast is provided in select rooms.A flat-screen cable TV and safe are featured in all rooms and villas at this Florida Island Sands Inn. Coffee-making facilities, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are also included.Guests can relax on the terrace by the pool at Island Sands Inn. Free on-site parking and daily maid service are also provided.The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 7 miles away. Guests can also visit the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino 11 miles from the property.
- The staff at this hotel was amazing! The inn was super clean! I am so impressed!!
- the pool tucked away behind the property was a great place to relax outdoors
- I had a 2 bedroom villa, spacious, clean and nicely decorated ,quiet and a sort walk to everything I needed. Mike the owner was very helpful and had all the tips and informations of the whereabouts in town.
The bed was very comfortable. The owner, Mike, was extremely friendly and accommodating. I like being able to deal with him via text message. I texted him to please adjust the A/C temperature and to delay the delivery of my breakfast. Done in a heartbeat.
I will definitely try to stay again on my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Great location. Easy to get to all of the entertainment
The Drift Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Drift Hotel is located in the Fort Lauderdale Beach neighborhood in Fort Lauderdale, 25 miles from Miami and 23 miles from Miami Beach.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Hollywood is 8 miles from The Drift Hotel, and Boca Raton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very personable staff. Perfect one night stay before leaving on our cruise to the Caribbean.
The location of the hotel is very good, close to the beautiful beach of Fort Lauderdale.
It was also very calm in this hotel. The flora of the hotel is very beautiful. You can easily enjoy the palms and other trees from the windows of the room and beautiful yard.
- Lovely period property, comfy bed and nicely furnished
- Room was clean and nicely decorated, very comfortable bed and nice linens.
- Excellent location. Clean rooms, nice atmosphere. Free parking. Friendly staff.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In The Cove Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in The Cove Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in The Cove Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in The Cove Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!