3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tama Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Tama Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tama Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tama Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tama Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tama Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tama Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tama Cantabria:
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña, just 12 miles from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Potes is 13 miles from Casa Maru, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Casa Maru is indeed a heavenly place on earth. The house, perfectly suited to the environment and tastefully decorated, is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Picos Mountains. In all peace you can enjoy a truly magnificent view. Jhousy and Tamara give you a warm welcome and you feel right at home. The delicious breakfast with only fresh ingredients and the breathtaking view is worth 3 Michelin stars. Thank you for a wonderful time. We felt like King and Queen of the mountains!
- WOW! This is one of the most gorgeous places we have every stayed. The views are amazing, breakfast was incredible, and hosts were gracious and helpful. It’s an excellent base for exploring the park and hiking. Truly incredible experience. Stay here!
The hosts Jhousy and Alberto really care about their guests, you feel at home. Their warmhearted prepared breakfasts with lots of variations (juices, cheeses, meats, fruits…) are simply delicious.
We enjoyed this quiet and peaceful place: a little house in the mountains with a modern and beautiful renovation. The view on the mountains from the bedroom and the outdoor terrace is breathtaking.
The hosts speak perfectly English and Spanish. They know the area of these mountains pretty well, their suggestions for hiking were very helpful to us.
We absolutely loved everything and highly recommend this great B&B!
Casa Maru is a beautiful B&B, Jhousy and Alberto are the perfect hosts, the views are magnificent and we loved the Picos.
Breakfast was top on the terrace with the beautiful view, Jhousy prepared all her specialties, in one word: it was SUPER!
- Best hospitality of any place we stayed in Spain. The hotel goes all out to make sure your stay is wonderful. Best breakfast of the trip. The view.
Pensión Las Erias
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Pensión Las Erias is located in Lombraña. Free private parking is available on site. Potes is 31.1 miles from the property while Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 62.1 miles from Las Erias.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Pensión Las Erias features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Llanes is 43.5 miles from Pensión Las Erias. Santander Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad de su dueña, las vistas, el desayuno… Me gustó todo.
- Trato fantástico, instalaciones nuevas y en perfecto estado. Habitaciones y baño amplios.
- El hostal era acogedor y la chica responsable del hostal era muy agradable, las habitaciones tienen unas vistas espectaculares
- Esta situado en una pequeña aldea entre montañas en el interior de Cantabria, y aunque está un poco lejos de todo (1 hora en coche por carreteras de montaña hacia la costa o Potes), se compensa con la tranquilidad de la zona, que es lo que buscábamos. Me gustaron los altos techos de madera y el edificio parecía bastante nuevo. Las camas eran cómodas, el baño limpio y la dueña atenta en todo momento, aunque llegamos un poco tarde por la noche. El desayuno estaba rico, aunque algo escaso, solo había café y leche con sobaos, magdalenas y bizcocho. Un poco más de variedad (tostadas o galletas aunque fuera) se agradecería.
- Las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y el desayuno era más que suficiente.
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodation in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkelling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11.2 miles from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 15.5 miles away. Santander Airport is 36.7 miles from the property.
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
- Excellent value for money & a really charming & helpful owner
- Great welcome. Nice and clean rooms. Space to hang clothes to dry on the balcony. Lovely views on mountains
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tama Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tama Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tama Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tama Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!