3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stafford Springs Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Stafford Springs Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stafford Springs Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stafford Springs Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stafford Springs Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stafford Springs Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stafford Springs Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stafford Springs Connecticut:
Innkeeper’s Place B&B
Located in Stafford Springs, 26 miles from Hartford, Innkeeper’s Place B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Northampton is 30 miles from Innkeeper’s Place B&B, and Manchester is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 21 miles from Innkeeper’s Place B&B.
No reviews yet.
Henrietta House B & B
Located in Ashford in the region of Connecticut, 29 miles from Hartford, Henrietta House B & B features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Manchester is 20 miles from Henrietta House B & B, and Preston is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 28 miles from Henrietta House B & B.
- Jasmine and Marian made my stay delightful. The room was comfortable and warm. The breakfasts were delicious. I plan to return for another relaxing weekend.
- Beautiful amazing home, bed wonderful and a delicious far fresh breakfast!
- Our bed was so comfy and breakfast was super yummy. Homemade goat milk yoghourt from their goats – just loved it. The entire breakfast is homemade with ingredients from the property. Our hostess Marion was just wonderful. Her assistant Jasmine also made our stay so personalized. There are 3 guest rooms one with an ensuite and 2 share. The bedrooms are very roomy easy to add a cot to if need be.
- We so enjoyed our stay! Marian and Jasmine are so interesting and welcoming. The Henrietta House exceeded our expectations. The house, built in the early 1700s, is beautiful and unique. Breakfast was delicious! We can’t wait to go back. Highly recommend.
- An absolutely delightful and magical place with the most divine breakfast and lovely🤗, lovely people!!
B&B at Taylor’s Corner
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B at Taylor’s Corner offers accommodations in Woodstock.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Worcester is 24 miles from B&B at Taylor’s Corner, and Manchester is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 23 miles from B&B at Taylor’s Corner.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stafford Springs Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stafford Springs Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stafford Springs Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stafford Springs Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!