3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Springfield Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Springfield Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Springfield Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Springfield Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Springfield Kentucky. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Springfield Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Springfield Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Springfield Kentucky:
Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed & Breakfast
This bed and breakfast has an antique country atmosphere and serves a gourmet breakfast. The inn is 3 miles from downtown Springfield and has unique rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each individually designed room at Historic Maple Hill Manor Bed and Breakfast is furnished with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. With hardwood floors and comfortable sofa, all rooms have a gas fireplace.Working alpaca and llama farms as well as various fruit orchards make the Maple Hill Manor unique. Guests of the inn can play the baby grand piano in the parlor or enjoy 24-hour beverage service.Lincoln Homestead State Park and Golf Course is a 14-minute drive from Historic Maple Hill Manor. The inn is 16.7 miles from Horseshoe Bend Winery and 14 miles from Maker’s Mark Bourbon Distillery.
- The Inn Keeper Donna was amazing. Her knowledge of the property and her benevolence as a whole was incredible. Kind, beautiful inside and out, and positively made our stay dreamy. The grounds were welcoming; furnishings and room beckoned us to stay, snuggle, read a book.
- Delicious breakfast! The charm of the home is so welcoming. The hospitality shown by the Inn keeper was like no other. We absolutely loved it here.
- The house and the property were truly bucolic. We enjoyed the animals and the views. The house has a great history which was shared by our hostess. She also made wonderful breakfasts each day and helped us with sightseeing options.
- Ahhh the idyllic Kentucky countryside. This bed and breakfast is truly a venue out of a fairy tale. Unbelievable location. Warm, friendly staff. Delicious breakfast. Spacious and comfortable rooms. Will visit again and recommend to anyone and everyone traveling this part of the country.
- Breakfast was fantastic and staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Wish our stay was longer
The Hill House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Loretto in the region of Kentucky, 9 miles from Lebanon, The Hill House Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and terrace.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Louisville Airport, 42 miles from The Hill House B&B.
- Lisa Marie was awesome. Very welcoming & friendly. The place was exactly what we were hoping for. Breakfast was beyond exceptional. Can’t wait to go back. Loved Rudy!
Beautiful B and B
Close access to Makers Mark facilities
Cozy room and atmosphere
- It was our first ever Bed and breakfast and the experience was fabulous. The host was over the top perfect with everything from the food to accommodations 🙂
Our host Lisa Marie does a great job: friendly, helpful, providing excellent recommendations and serving the best breakfast ever …
We felt like home though staying only for two nights.
This is a bed and breakfast. Owner was very nice and the breakfast excellent, and the Lisa Marie (owner) very helpful with the Bourbon Trail attractions and local restaurants. We had a great time. Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve, Makers Mark and Jim Beam offer really nice tours,
We spent a very enjoyable time with the wine and cheese on the back patio.
Spirit on Main
Spirit on Main offers accommodations in Lebanon.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 48 miles from Spirit on Main.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Springfield Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Springfield Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Springfield Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Springfield Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!