3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Smithers British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Smithers British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Smithers British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smithers British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smithers British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Smithers British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Smithers British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Smithers British Columbia:
Smithers Driftwood Lodge
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Smithers Driftwood Lodge is located in Smithers in the region of British Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing.
Excellent host, very friendly and blessed us beyond what we could have every expected!
Quiet, clean and oh so cozy!
The country property has amazing views of Hudson Bay Mountain and is just spectacular! While it’s remote, it’s only 8 minutes to town, so you get the best of both worlds.
Breakfast was European style and presentation and taste were EXCELLENT!
There are no televisions, which was an amazing break from the buzz of the tech world. It’s the perfect time to play some games or curl up by their big beautiful fire place with that book you can never seem to find the time for;)
Will definitely stay again!
- Beautiful building with amazing views of the stunning countryside. Great breakfast, thoroughly recommended if you are in this area.
- Excellent hotel for an affordable price. No negative points
- Beautiful setting, rolling landscapes, amazing converted farmhouse. Tranquility. Yummy home made muffin and youghurt at breakfast. Everyone else has said it, but great to have a breakfast without eggs : )
- The property is located far away from town, so you can enjoy the silence, idyllic sourroundings and amazing views. The hosts (originally from Germany) are very welcoming and warm. You will nearly be a part of the family. The breakfast is “German inspired” and excellent (they previously had a bakery). The rooms have simple facilities, but they are clean, cozy and comfortable.
- Excellent host, very friendly and blessed us beyond what we could have every expected!
Silvern Lake Trail Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Silvern Lake Trail Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Smithers. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- The separate private lounge and the cooked breakfast were excellent. Wonderful location with a view from our bedroom to the glacier. Friendly hosts that were very accommodating.
Spectacular views and friendly hosts.
Glacier view room is quite small and bathroom is upstairs.
Breakfast was excellent.
- Very nice place in a peaceful, beautiful setting away from town. The hosts couldn’t be better!
- Very unique decor, it fit well with the surrounding mountains.
- Our hosts were first rate and great communicators. The view from the property was spectacular. The breakfast was delicious.
Tyhee Lake Guest Ranch
Featuring free WiFi, Tyhee Lake Guest Ranch offers accommodations in Telkwa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and canoeing.
- Andrea and Martin go out of their way to make this a real home from home. Very well equipped kitchen. Beautiful setting right on the lake. just wished we had booked for longer.
- Everything you could need. Full kitchen facilities and good private space indoors and outdoors. Beautiful next to lake situation.
- Everything was perfect. The house, the views on the lake, the room, the breakfast…but the best part are the hosts, thanks!
- The Best B&B ever. The hosts were absolutely fantastic. The location is awesome. Breakfast Perfect. If you have the time spend a few days. I wish I had known how great it is. We would have stayed longer. There is also a small kitchenette provided if you want to prepare any food. A canoe is also provided for paddling on the stunning lake.
- Well located wth access to the lake. Cost free use of the canoe. Really quite. Excellent breakfast with individual drinks and others. Friendly hostage.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Smithers British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Smithers British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Smithers British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Smithers British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!