3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Serrano Village California – Top Hotel Reviews
Serrano Village California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Serrano Village California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serrano Village California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serrano Village California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Serrano Village California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Serrano Village California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Serrano Village California:
Arrowhead Lake Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located just a 4-minute walk to the Lake Arrowhead shore, this inn feature free Wi-Fi and a free continental breakfast for all rooms. Lake Arrowhead Yacht Club is a 2-minute walk from the property.A balcony and a lake view are featured in select suites. Each spacious suite has spacious sofa seating and direct access to the outdoors through a private entrance at the Arrowhead Lake Inn.Decadent cinnamon rolls, bagels, juice and coffee are just some of the free dishes prepared daily for the Lake Arrowhead Inn guests’. A shared kitchen is available.The Switzer Park Picnic Area is a 10-minute walk away. San Bernardino International Airport is a 40-minute drive from the Arrowhead Lake Inn.
- Great location, friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Thanks for the snacks, fruit and drinks!
- Cozy, antique-style cabin. Clean and kept us warm the whole time while it snowed. Right across the street from a grocery store and other conveniences. Great view of the lake from the patio outside the lobby. Warm and friendly front desk attendants. Copious amounts of snacks, breakfast, hot coco, tea, etc available for free 24 hours. DVD available, just pick and choose and watch right in your room for free.
- The room was so cozy and nice. My husband was so shocked when he walked in how nice it was. Heater works very well. I love how close it is to the village.
Very comfy & homey, even popcorn in the lobby is a+ ! Great film library.
Great attention to detail. Awesome view. Close to shopping/restaurants.
Beautiful view over the lake and in walking distance to the Village, shops and restaurants.
Very cosy, well maintained and clean place. Not a hotel, more like a second home. Furniture and decoration.
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Fleurdelac is located in Lake Arrowhead in the region of California, just 16 miles from Big Bear Lake. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Ontario is 29 miles from Fleurdelac, and Riverside is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 27 miles from Fleurdelac.
- We didn’t use the A/C but I loved all the heaters they had. This place is very quaint and I loved it here.
- Check in was easy and I wasn’t expecting the shared full kitchen and lounge room with books and games.
- The location is the best and the property is so quaint.
- We liked the hotel . But I would Rather pay the weekly rate of 89.00 not 220
- It’s near shopping center & restaurant. It’s a very short drive to yo town.
Rancho Cucamonga B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Rancho Cucamonga B&B offers accommodations in Rancho Cucamonga.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Anaheim is 29 miles from Rancho Cucamonga B&B, and Ontario is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Serrano Village California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Serrano Village California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Serrano Village California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Serrano Village California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!