3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Scotstown Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Scotstown Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Scotstown Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scotstown Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scotstown Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Scotstown Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Scotstown Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Scotstown Quebec:
B&B Le Bonheur
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, B&B Le Bonheur is located in Scotstown. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Gerald and Noelle, owners of this B&B, are warm, friendly, well informed, to ensure their guests enjoy the town and region. Breakfasts are a true delight, plentiful and surprising. Great coffee and a fabulous collection of teas. Le Bonheur is a comfortable home away from home. All in all, a very good experience. Highly recommended accommodation for travelers in the Eastern Townships of Quebec. While there are no gourmet restaurants in the town, there are places to eat simple but fresh meals. There are restaurants within driving distance from Scotstown. People are very friendly, everywhere.
- The room was very comfortable, the owner knew a lot about the history of Scotstown and the region. And I still think about that lovely breakfast, delicate and delicious.
We stayed at B&B Le Bonheur for three nights to admire the fall’s colours around Mount-Mégantic. We had a wonderful time there, to the point that we are seriously considering coming back with our skis in a few months.
The house and surroundings beautifully highlights the old English (Scottish) charm of Scotstown and the region. Even the food that is served at the B&B is a delightful tribute to English cuisine.
The house and rooms are comfortable, the breakfasts hearty and refined, and the owners, Noëlle and Gérard, are wonderful hosts, both friendly and very attentive to their customers’ needs.
B&B Le Bonheur definitely deserves a 10!
Sébastien & Jhona
- We very much enjoyed our visit to B & B Le Bonheur. Noelle and Gerald are exceptional hosts. The accommodations are extremely comfortable – we passed an excellent night and in the morning our breakfast was superb!!
- The hospitality was out of this world. Great couple, lots of helpful advice, great breakfast in great setting. Very clean ,quiet and great facilities.
Les Trois Etangs
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Les Trois Etangs is located in La Patrie, just 30 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
Great evening . Took the supper option . Food was amazing ( and you can bring your own wine !!) Had an evening of astronomy with Patrice the host . Breakfast next morning was also great .
Great experience from start to finish !!!
- We had an incredible stay at Les Trois Etang. The whole place was very clean and spacious. We arrived around sunset time and the lovely yard had a magical quality. The ducks were funny, while the cat was majestic. We had the most wonderful, filling breakfast, complete with delicious ingredients sourced locally (including many things from the backyard). Our host was also exceptionally kind and helpful. Highly, highly recommended for a trip to the area or as a base for exploring the Mont Mégantic area.
- Friendly capable and enjoyable people. Great breakfast with wonderful ingredients. We all really enjoyed the astronomy. It was beautiful interest and educational. Thanks Patrice.
- Beautiful B&B. Newly redone. Very comfortable and fully equipped. Breakfast was extremely memorable with locally sourced organic ingredients. Our hosts were most welcoming and helpful in suggesting and helping to organize local activities. Will be back!
- Everything, Patrice and Uranie were simply great. The place is super, rooms are clean and the breakfast was excellent!
- Great evening . Took the supper option . Food was amazing ( and you can bring your own wine !!) Had an evening of astronomy with Patrice the host . Breakfast next morning was also great .
Le Reflet de la Rivière B&B
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Le Reflet de la Rivière B&B is located in Weedon-Centre.Every room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. Sherbrooke is 30 miles from Le Reflet la Rivière B&B, and Thetford Mines is 29 miles from the property.
- Everything was just perfect! We loved the location on the waterfront, Jacqueline and Louis are very friendly and we really enjoyed the good breakfast! Merci 🙂
J,ai spécialement aimé l’accueil de Louis. L’emplacement et l’établissement super. La chambre parfaite. Le petit déjeuner parfait.
Merci Louis pour nous avoir accueilli chez toi.
Jacky et Julien
- Le déjeuner était excellent, les gens accueillants et accommodants, l’endroit était calme
- L’accueil chaleureux et la convivialité et la disponibilité de l’hôte.
- On est contents de connaitre ce B&B super confortable. Ce fut un court sejour tres agreable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Scotstown Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Scotstown Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Scotstown Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Scotstown Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!