3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Savannah Bank Cayo – Top Hotel Reviews
Savannah Bank Cayo is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Savannah Bank Cayo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Savannah Bank Cayo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Savannah Bank Cayo. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Savannah Bank Cayo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Savannah Bank Cayo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Savannah Bank Cayo:
Belmopan Bed and Breakfast
Located in Belmopan, 21 miles from San Ignacio, Belmopan Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the pool.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Lillly and Dewey were exceptionally accomodating and helpful. Their place is cozy, breakfast was delicious, and pool was refreshing. Highly recommend!
- Lilly and Dewey are kind, hospitable and gracious Innkeepers. They always gave a warm greeting each time I entered their home. They keep the property neat and full of smiles. The location is well situated in the city of Belmopan and easy to find and to navigate to other attractions. The property is secure giving the needed peace of mind when visiting a development country. In a Carribean country beaming with your typical high end resorts, the Belmopan B&B is an affordable jewel for anyone wishing to have an incredible adventure in this beautiful and culturally diverse land.
- Helpful and friendly owners. Good location relative to the west of Belize.
- The B&B has very limited breakfast. Eggs toast or pancakes. However I really enjoyed the fruit plate served every morning. Pool was small but clean and cool for an afternoon dip. Spent a lot of time on the shaded patio enjoying the garden.
- great yummy breakfast and host was very accommodating (especially because I am vegan they went out their way to make vegan breakfast) and host is friendly. Even connected me with a driver that drove me everywhere during my stay and even stayed with me whole day when went further away etc. I would def stay here again. Room was very clean and wifi was super great! Def worth paying the extra fee for the A/C!
Villa San Juan
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Villa San Juan offers accommodations in Belmopan, just 21 miles from San Ignacio. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Philip Goldson International Airport is 37 miles away.
- The owners were helpful and the breakfast was just like home. It made me feel welcome.
- Very friendly hosts and good breakfast. House and room are very comfortable and swimming pool was a great addition! Easy to arrange taxi to Belize City.
- I love Villa San Juan. I stay there every time I am in Belmopan, and that is often. The host are wonderful people who are very interested in your comfort. Outstanding facility outstanding service.
beautiful house with outstanding hosts and an amazing home made breakfast 🙂
Feels like home away from home.
- The room was comfortable and spacious with all necessary amenities. The hosts were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was excellent and generous. We would stay again.
Checo Hill Farm
Checo Hill Farm is located in Sayab Camp, just 8 miles from San Ignacio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Savannah Bank Cayo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Savannah Bank Cayo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Savannah Bank Cayo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Savannah Bank Cayo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!