3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saratoga Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Saratoga Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saratoga Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saratoga Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saratoga Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saratoga Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saratoga Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saratoga Washington State:
Country Cottage of Langley
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Country Cottage of Langley is located in Langley, just 30 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Port Townsend is 18 miles from Country Cottage of, and Bellevue is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 41 miles from Country Cottage of Langley.
- It was amazing get away. Cottage is very cozy and sweet. Once you inside you forget everything it is just melting away. Local people very nice and welcoming. We stopped by the store music for the eyes beautiful place and crazy cool stuff from Tibet, Iran and Turkey. We enjoyed our stay so much we want to do it again and recommend it to our friends!
- Great breakfast served in a basket each morning to my cottage
- The cabin was lovely, surrounded by flowers. We saw rabbits, chickens, & deer in the yard. The cabin was clean, bright, & comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious & the hosts were very helpful & friendly. We wish we could have stayed longer. We would highly recommend it.
- Very quaint room. Enjoyed the hospitality and homemade breakfast. Good place to stay when visiting Whidbey Island.
- Quiet, lovely garden, very nice breakfast, jetted tub, pleasant inn owners
Anchorage Inn B&B
Located in Coupeville, 8 miles from Port Townsend, Anchorage Inn B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B, and Burlington is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 40 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B.
- Considerate hosts, great breakfast, lots of little extras, everything incredibly clean and comfortable–with the added bonus of interesting fellow travelers to share stories with over breakfast.
- They were friendly and tried hard to accommodate everyone There were coffee, tea and soft drinks available all the time as well as Hershey kisses! Restaurants and shops were all in walking distance. Good hikes and piers were great for anytime of the day. It was quiet and relaxing.
- The character of the décor was in keeping with the age of the house and done professionally. The food was good and served properly.
- Inn was clean, pretty, and had a wonderful porch for early morning coffee. Owners were cordial and breakfast was first class.
- It was a nice quite place with great view and staff.
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Coupeville, just 8 miles from Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Burlington is 24 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very well thought through B and B and super accommodating. Quite nice stay for a quick meeting on Whidbey Island. Would love to come back with more time to spare!
- The breakfast was very good. We were the only ones in our building, so real quiet. The view of the area was really nice. The owners were really friendly. Just had and overall good time.
- Attention to detail, very private and peaceful. Great ambiance! Met all expectations – we had heard it was a fantastic place and it was! Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very comfortable room with excellent breakfast. Dave & Becky were very accommodating. Beautiful Victorian house.
- Beds, historically interesting house, breakfast, and location – very close to shopping strip
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saratoga Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saratoga Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saratoga Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saratoga Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!