3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santovenia De Oca Castile And Leon:
El Palomar de Atapuerca
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Burgos is 10 miles from El Palomar de Atapuerca, and Ezcaray is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from El Palomar de Atapuerca.
- The hostess was lovely and made us feel so welcome
- The female owner was kind and friendly and seemed long suffering and the one doing all the work. Luckily the place is 75m from one of the best restaurants on the camino
- The food is superb, only matched by how nice the people are running the place.
- Good location, nice restaurant, good food, friendly staff, room satisfactory
- Magdalena and her husband made me feel so welcome. The hotel was quiet but I can imagine that the pretty garden is a real draw in the summer. The food was the best so far on my Camino!
La Cabala de Ibeas
Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Cabala de Ibeas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 30.4 miles from La Cabala de Ibeas, while Santo Domingo de Silos is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 5 miles from La Cabala de Ibeas.
- The hostess was delightful, she is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. We’re walking the Camino de Santiago and the hostess took us back to San Juan de Ortega for a small fee, a fraction of the taxi fare.
- The owner was super friendly and took great care of my while I was sick during my stay. Lovely property!
breakfast was great, warm toast, croissants, jam, black pig ham. as much coffee as you want, Pressed orange juice. Everything was perfect, the host present friendly and helpful.
The whole house has been beautifully restored.
- Very pleasant helpful owner. Good location and good breakfast
- The owner was very friendly, the breakfast was good as well.
A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Burgos is 20 miles from La Alpargateria, and Haro is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from La Alpargateria.
- Simple comfortable room on Camino route and next door to the restaurant. Room was clean and bed was comfortable
- Staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. Excellent English speaking and fun conversations.
Food at the rest attached to hotel excellent
Breakfast very good
- We had lovely family rooms. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Right on the Camino path
- Very nice, comfy place. The owner also offers massages.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santovenia De Oca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santovenia de Oca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!