3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santiuste De San Juan Bautista Castile And Leon:
Casa de La Paca
Casa de La Paca is located in the village of Coca Segovia, 1,000 feet from the town’s castle. Free WiFi access is available.Heated rooms at La Paca have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A daily breakfast is included.At Casa de La Paca you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen, as well as a shared lounge with fireplace and a games room. Tourist information and luggage storage are available at the reception. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking.This B&B offers free parking. Segovia is 45 minutes by car, while Valladolid is 40.4 miles away.
- The owner was very kind and friendly, and welcoming. Warm and cosy house, rustic colours and decor. Comfy beds, clean, nice hot shower. Access to kitchen was helpful. Good location, walking distance to everything around the village.
- The host was friendly and the Casa was quiet and comfortable. It was a nice place to stay.
- Jose was a welcoming host. Bed was comfortable and the sheets were very soft. Great bathroom and close location to the castle.
- Friendly host and staff, great location and comfortable lodgings.
- Muy buen anfitrion, a parte, se preocupa en explicar y aconsejar donde ir y que ver. Estuvimos muy agusto
Gran Posada La Mesnada
This guest house is a converted 16th-century manor house, in central Olmedo, 26.1 miles from Valladolid. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, free parking, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Gran Posada La Mesnada is rustic in décor. It features wooden beams, ornate tiles and wall murals. Set in walled gardens, it has a charming courtyard and a chapel.The Mesnada restaurant serves traditional local cuisine and homemade desserts. There are barbecue facilities, and a large wine cellar with an arched stone ceiling.All heated rooms at the Gran Posada have wooden floors, a private balcony and a TV. Each has a private bathroom with bathroom amenities, and some have a sofa.There is a tour desk, and luggage storage is offered. The A-6 Motorway is 12.4 miles away.
We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
The staff helpful and nice
- El trato del personal, la decoracion del hotel y el estilo, la habitacion espaciosa
El lugar conserva el encanto histórico y original de las antiguas posadas castellanas de la época.
Tiene su atractivo por esa peculiaridad.
- Nada. El peor es establecimiento en que me he alojado.
- El lugar es precioso, un palacete con personalidad propia, pero con faltas evidentes de limpieza y conservación. Se ve que el escaso personal no alcanza a hacer todo el trabajo. Hay una pareja joven, muy amable, que claramente no da abasto.
- We booked it at the last minute and we arrived quite late. They waited for us, and put a nice fire in the room. The room was quite nice, with a fire and heating, quite big, the place reminded us of the old posadas of Quijote. Nice patio and garden!
Located in Olmedo, 25 miles from Valladolid, La Mesnadita features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tordesillas is 22 miles from La Mesnadita, and Medina del Campo is 12 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 30 miles away.
- Swimming pool in shaded garden. Friendly manager. Characterful old house.
- Even when we got late to the property because we got lost the owner was really kind, friendly
- Espectacular decoración. Jardines, pasillos, habitaciones….. es mucho más de lo yo pensaba, más que nada porque el precio me pareció básico para la calidad que me encontré cuando llegue.
Tostadas escasas. No había tarrina de mermelada. Bungalows sin apenas ventilación. Esto no me gustó. Me gustó el sabor histórico del edificio, el trato de los trabajadores y la ubicación.
- El sitio es muy bonito, con más de 500 años de historia
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santiuste De San Juan Bautista Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!