3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Ynez California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Ynez California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ynez California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Ynez California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Ynez California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ynez California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Ynez California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ynez California:
ForFriends Inn Wine Country Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, ForFriends Inn Wine Country Bed and Breakfast is located in Santa Ynez. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Barbara is 25 miles from ForFriends Inn, and Solvang is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, the place feels like a home instead of a hotel. Breakfast, happy hour appetizers and wine tasting, dessert and cordials in the evening. Free wine tastings at local vineyards. We were most impressed and satisfied!
- Such a lovely property. Everyone was really nice, the property is super well maintained and very comfortable. We left as Friends!!
- It was in a beauty spot, close to Solvang and the Chumach Casino. The Inn itself was lovely, the rooms spacious and decorated beautifully, and the bathroom large. The breakfast was yummy and the people that run it are warm and friendly. They seem to think of everything for your comfort even down to little tags that told you what each switch were for which light.
- Great breakfast, afternoon wine tasting with appetizers & evening sweets. Wonderful staff. Beautiful rooms.
- Kendra was absolutely wonderful. Always right there with anything you need from fresh fruit or more juice to info on the best wineries, restaurants, etc.
Ballard Inn & The Gathering Table
In Santa Barbara Wine Country, this bed and breakfast features evening wine and appetizers. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Bicycle rentals are available.A private bathroom is featured in each uniquely furnished guest room at The Ballard Inn and Restaurant. Ironing facilities are provided.A fully breakfast is included and a restaurant is on site. Open for dinner, guests can enjoy French-Asian fusion cuisine.This non-smoking property features a well-manicured garden and front porch for guest relaxation. A tasting room is on site at The Ballard Inn and Restaurant Santa Barbara and features tastings of unique boutique wines on the weekends.Santa Ynez Valley Historical Society Museum and Parks Janeway Carriage House are both 3.5 miles away. Old Mission Santa Ines is less than a 10-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
- WONDERFUL food, (wine and cheese plate so yummy); atmosphere, staff, amenities, everything top notch.
This place is what we needed for our Thanksgiving break, a very nice quiet location. The room was big enough to move around even with our road bikes in it. The breakfast that comes with the room is excellent. We had dinner at the Gathering Table which is the restaurant at the Inn.
The food was excellent and the prices were fair for the quality of food you were getting. We brought two bottles of wine to the dinner and they only charged us $10.00 for corkage fee for both. Book in advance because there are only 15 rooms here.
- The staff were outstanding. The place was warm & welcoming. Relaxing. The chef – excellent.
- Excellent breakfast with multiple choices freshly prepared. Wine tasting happy hour with very good charcuterie platter. Dinner was superb with an excellent wine list.
- A really peaceful location, outside of touristy Solvang but an easy drive if you want to go there. Also an easy drive to charming Los Olivos. And of course, lots of wineries to discover all over the countryside. The Inn staff was super friendly and helpful about everything, including good advice about charting a course for wine tasting. The restaurant serves elegant, interesting food for dinner; and breakfast is very high quality, with lots of options. The whole building is comfortable and attractive. It inspires thoughts of taking it over for a wedding or big family occasion.
Victorian Mansion At Los Alamos
Situated in the heart of the Santa Ynez wine country, just off Highway 101, this beautifully renovated bed and breakfast offers unrivaled accommodations and exceptional service.The Victorian Mansion at Los Alamos offers guests a unique and romantic experience. With each of the 6 guestrooms individually decorated and themed, including a pirate and Egyptian suite, and a delicious free breakfast delivered daily to each guestroom, every stay is sure to be unforgettable.Originally built in 1864, the Victorian Mansion also provides guests with luxurious linens, soft robes, and a bottle of wine upon arrival. Guests can also relax in front of in-room fireplaces, soak in their private hot tub, or explore nearby scenic hiking trails.
- What an amazing time. Love this place. We are definitely looking forward to coming back
- Excellent getaway stay. Felt like we were in a different world. We stayed in the gypsy room and loved it! Looking forward to coming back to experience the other rooms. If you’re thinking about staying here, just do it! You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- My wife and I got there early and got to see all the rooms. They each where incredible in there own way.
- Delicious breakfast, very clean and beautifully and uniquely decorated….fun!
- A search for different brought happy to our hearts… great.. experience with our recommendations. please go.. a premise that is planning on your happy adventure we loved it…daved.shiela b..
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ynez California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Ynez California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Ynez California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ynez California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!