3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Cruz California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Cruz California:
West Cliff Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Nestled on a bluff across from Cowell’s Beach, this 3-story Victorian home is a restful bed and breakfast that offers unique guestrooms and thoughtful amenities just steps from the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk.West Cliff Inn features luxurious rooms with fireplaces and marble-tile bathrooms. Guests will also appreciate technological amenities such as free high-speed internet access, MP3 players and a flat-panel, wall-mounted TVs.Wake up with West Cliff Inn’s delicious breakfast buffet. In the afternoon, enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvres, then rent a bicycle to explore Santa Cruz.
Breakfast was great. Chocolate & zuchini muffins were delicious.
Warm friendly homely environment.
- great location, beautiful building, friendly staffs
- Location, friendly front desk, historical building, spacious well decorated and furnished room. Breakfast was very good with many choices.
- Everything exceeded our expectations, we were upgraded to a magnificent top-floor room, the breakfast was excellent, and the property was amazing.
They were wonderful-everything
the oats a must….apple tart…
Sue and Bill
we return in summer
- Breakfast was great. Chocolate & zuchini muffins were delicious.
Rio Vista Suites Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Styled in modern decor, this restored historic mansion offers 12 luxurious and refurbished suites. A continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included daily.Offering a city or ocean view, each suite at Rio Vista Suites Santa Cruz features a flat-screen TV. A microwave and refrigerator are provided. Guests are pampered with free toiletries.Freshly baked treats and refreshments are available in the lobby.This bed and breakfast is a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. San Francisco International Airport is 49 miles away.
- How close to the ocean/boardwalk it is, the rooms are cute. The shower was a weird pod in side the room and outside the bathroom.
- Rio Vista suites was in a great location for us and we were able to walk to the beach and restaurants. The staff was friendly and the facilities were clean and well maintained. Much of the property was updated and the outside fire pit and patio looked great.
- Beautiful place. Awesome staff that made sure we were comfy and informed us about attractions near by. Was there for my anniversary, and we loved it. Nice n neat. Super safe n secure, only mentioning this because people have felt “sketched” or “unsafe”. But honestly great time and will so look for this place again when im back in town.
- The bed was luxury personified and the slanted ceilings and fireplace added to the character. The walk-in shower looked stunning and inviting but the rain shower head could not be adjusted and in the confined space there was no way of avoiding an icy cold deluge until the water ran hot – which being on the top floor seemed like forever.
- Breakfast was good, at least for American Standard. Much appreciated – no plastic dishes.
Fairview Manor Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Fairview Manor Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Ben Lomond.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 20 miles from Fairview Manor B&B, and Santa Cruz is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great, individualized breakfast, super friendly and helpful hosts, perfectly silent at night (and day). 100% recommended! 👍
Delicious breakfast- very tuned into the needs of the guests.
even made a great breakfast for the road on a morning we needed to leave early.
- Really nice hosts! Great breakfast (B&B), really quite, I’ll come back in a few months. Gail, you two make your accommodation something really special 🙂 Great for business purposes.
- Inn keeper was great, we felt at home, we had access to unlimited refreshments.
- It was relaxing food was awsome .you cant ask for better service than they offer
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Cruz California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Cruz California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!