3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sansol Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Sansol Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sansol Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sansol Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sansol Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sansol Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sansol Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sansol Navarre:
Apartamento Turístico Capuchinos
Apartamento Turístico Capuchinos is located in Los Arcos, just 14 miles from Logroño. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from Apartamento Turístico Capuchinos, and Olite is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from Apartamento Turístico Capuchinos.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Usategieta
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Usategieta offers accommodations in Genevilla.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Logroño is 13 miles from Casa Rural Usategieta, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Like an old fashioned Inn! But nicely remodeled inside with a character the reflects the owners.
- Absolutely gorgeous place to stay. Friendly and very helpful hosts and a fantwstic breakfast to set us up for a long hike that day
- Beautiful hostel in a small quiet little town. When we arrived there was a local festival in full flow. The locals could not have been friendlier and invited us to their tables for tapas and vino. The hostel is immaculate and beautifully decorated. A must stay if you are in that area.
- It is a beautiful house. It’s very quiet and picturesque. The owner is really friendly, a lovely lady, the atmosphere is very family like. If we go back to the area we will stay at the same place. But you want to disconnect from the world this is the perfect place.
- Very comfortable beds, Guy and Maribel incredibly friendly and welcoming.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Zaldu offers accommodations in Estella.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from B&B Zaldu, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from B&B Zaldu.
- All. Fine prop. Very friendly owner. Not on the Camino but very close. Supermercato at 300 m.
- Very comfortable clean modern rooms pleasant staff who are helpful and informative about the area
- The room was spacious and very comfortable. The owners were very friendly. It is a five minute walk to the square where there are numerous eating venues
- A really delightful house. Our room although not overly large was beautifully clean with very comfortable beds and good wardrobe space. We had a large window with a Juliette balcony and the room was flooded with sunshine! Our host Paublo was extremely helpful, he made us feel very welcome, even picking us up in his car from the center of town. We would rate our stay here as one of the very best experiences on the Camino!
- The owner was very nice and helpful in finding us accommodation for the next night
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sansol Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sansol Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sansol Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sansol Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!