3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Vito Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vito Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Vito Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vito Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vito Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Vito Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Vito Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Vito Puntarenas:
Located in San Vito in the region of Puntarenas, 21 miles from Golfito, Monterigoletto features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Golfito Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Linda Vista, 18 miles from Golfito, Casa Botania features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 47 miles from Casa Botania.
- A peaceful haven with an amazing view down the valley and across to mountains beyond. Very homely with excellent homecooked cuisine. Good for birding just in the garden alone as well as the locality. Very close to Wilson Botanical Gardens.
- Fabulous place. Great views, lovely garden, nice room. Great breakfasts and even better dinners. Vegetarian food to match the best I’ve had in 45 years as a veggie.
- The owners and staff members were pleasant, helpful, and efficient. The room was spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable; and, the wi-fi connection was good. The view from the patio was fabulous. The meals were gourmet!
- Wonderful place to stay. The view over looking the valley was wonderful. You could see the clouds come over the ridges and sweep down them. The food was excellent and the staff were very friendly. It is a great place to stay and I would highly recommend it to everyone.
- Attention to the details is amazing. Strongly recommend taking a Wilson garden tour with Pepe. He is an outstanding guide with a stunning scope of knowledge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cabinas Mendez offers accommodations in Agua Buena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Golfito Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Vito Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Vito Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Vito Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Vito Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!