3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Vicente De La Sonsierra La Rioja:
Casa Rural Osante
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Casa Rural Osante offers accommodations in Labastida, just 20 miles from Logroño.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 19 miles from Casa Rural Osante, and Haro is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place to stay, I really enjoyed it. The owner speaks English, so no problem being understood. All the restaurants open at 9pm and were busy by 9.10pm with local people as well as the few tourist’s at this time of year.
- Quiet, secure location. Parking at front door. Lift to third floor. Recommendations for restaurants and visits to the surrounding area.
- The hotel was lovely to stay in however there were no restaurants open.
- We had hoped to find a cute little village in the wine country and this hotel definitely fit the bill. It is at the center of a charming little village. The hotel was well preserved and cozy and the breakfast was a nice touch.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation with a very welcoming, helpful and friendly proprietor. Whilst more than ample and satisfactory, the breakfast was a little limited in broader choices. We LOVED the Medieval village although the bar and restaurant choices were understandably limited in this tiny village, however many nearby villages and wineries had ample restaurant choices. Nearby La Guardia is a MUST VISIT larger yet quaint medieval village. Nearby are many must visit wineries.
Agroturismo el Encuentro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Agroturismo el Encuentro offers accommodations in Leza.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 12 miles from Agroturismo el Encuentro, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 20 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles from the property.
Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
The house has 5 large rooms all with ensuite shower rooms and a large common area with kitchen, dining area and a TV room. All very clean and nicely decorated.
- Nice room and lovely bathroom. The agroturismo is set beside the church in a lovely small village. Public pool behind the accommodation if you need to relax and cool off. The host Lidia is very helpful and her husband produces tasty local wines. My best recommendations for Lidia and Agroturismo el Encuentro.
– Very friendly owner
– Very authentic place
– Free parking place
- Lidia, es una inmejorable anfitriona, nos recomendó mil sitios para ir a comer y visitar y todos nos encantaron. La casa es preciosa y muy acogedora. Ideal para ir en grupo o como nosotros en pareja.
- Limpio, cuidadoso y acogedor, en perfecto estado, todo a detalle
- Large, beautiful house in a cute little town in the middle of the Rioja Wine Route. Lidia (owner) is extremely nice.
Alfonso Peña is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and cycling. Haro is 11 miles from Alfonso Peña, and Ezcaray is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Alfonso Peña.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Vicente De La Sonsierra La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Vicente de la Sonsierra La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!