3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Pedro Toledo – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro Toledo is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro Toledo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro Toledo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro Toledo. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro Toledo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Pedro Toledo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Pedro Toledo:
B&B SunCreek Lodge
B&B SunCreek Lodge offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.
- Absolutly perfect located in the belizian jungle. Quiet with lots of nature to explore. Outdoor shower and fridge available. Dinner was offered upon arrival.
- The setting was awesome, the owners were fabulous and the food incredible. The location was perfect, in between Punta Gorda, The Spice Farm, ruins and waterfalls
- Excellent location and environment. If you want to hang out in a jungle environment this is the place for you. Staff and guests would hang out, relax and have a great time.
- The owners were very nice and happy to share their knowledge and experiences. The setting is very pleasant with all the sounds of the nature around. A very relaxing place to stay.
- An amazing place in the middle of the djungel, it felt like you were sleeping outside. The hosts were very friendly and assisted with all needed. I will stay here again if I am in the area!
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hickatee Cottages is located in Punta Gorda in the region of Toledo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Punta Gorda – and a guest favorite.
Coral House offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles and car rental.
- The breakfasts were wonderful (especially the fried potatoes) and the new bar layout provided a nice setting for an evening drink. The service personnel were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Quiet, very clean, complementary bikes to use around town. Totally recommend it.
- Beautiful property, very friendly kitties and dogs, and of course staff.
- The hotel room was beautiful! Staff were friendly! Breakfast was delicious!
- There were no tourist there! Everything was within walking distance. Incredible food at great prices.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Pedro Toledo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Pedro Toledo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro Toledo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro Toledo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!