3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Pablo San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pablo San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Pablo San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pablo San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pablo San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Pablo San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Pablo San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Pablo San José:
Iyok Ami (Madre Tierra)
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Iyok Ami (Madre Tierra) is located in Cartago in the region of Cartago, just 27 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 25 miles from Iyok Ami (Madre Tierra), and Playa Hermosa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very good for viewing Quetzals, host knowledgeable about the birds. Delicious and varied breakfast.
- Really warm and friendly staff, amazing self-made tracks into the jungle and to a nice waterfall, nicely built lodge and great food and atmosphere
Really our best place in Costa Rica. Nice and dedicated staff. Owner Bedrich is a star of our stay in Costa Rica.
Amazing view from the cottage. The beautiful garden where we saw the quetzal. Well-kept and marked trails in the cloud forest. The cottage is about 3000 meters above sea level. We saw sunrise and two oceans from a nearby hill with Bedrich as a guide. Super dinner and unbelievable local breakfast. Shortly “Real Pura Vida”
- Friendly and helpful staff, good food and nice open fire. Good trail system
- Great people. Isolated location, quetzales often visible, cool climate, nice to walk in forest.
Casa San Rafael del Pedregolso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa San Rafael del Pedregolso offers accommodations in Copey, just 23 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 24 miles from Casa San Rafael del Pedregolso, and Playa Hermosa is 27 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chalet Orosi is located in Orosí, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Alajuela is 30 miles from Chalet Orosi, and Escazú is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 24 miles from Chalet Orosi.
- We loved the place, the attention and kindness of the owner, and all of the food provided for breakfast!
- Having the three areas (bedroom, kitchen/dining, deck was wonderful. It would be comfortable to stay for multiple days. The bed/mattress was fabulous.
- Such a lovely place with a comfortable bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a wonderful terrace with a hottub! On top of that, we were provided with lots a fruit basket, eggs, milk and more! Maella the host and Amable are so nice and very helpful with any questions you might have. Highly recommended!!
- Lovely place, the outdoor bath and bbq make it extra special as does the fantastic attention from the owner. 🙂
- nice location, easy to find, great room with a tub on the deck and a fireplace.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Pablo San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Pablo San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Pablo San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Pablo San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!