3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Miguel State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel State of Mexico. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Miguel State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel State Of Mexico:
La Joya del Viento
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Joya del Viento offers accommodations in Valle de Bravo. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 37 miles from La Joya del Viento.
- El trato por parte del personal es muy bueno y atentos. Logras descansar en la estancia, todo muy limpio.
- Muy atentos siempre preocupados por ver si estaba todo en orden, muy respetuosos con los horarios, la atención del desayuno a la carta por 100 pesos por persona se me hizo un poco alto pero la comida era deliciosa. Muy recomendable. ademas de aceptar mascotas. En general fue una excelente experiencia.
- El servicio, las instalaciones y muy buen desayuno
- El lugar esta en medio del bosque es bello y muy tranquilo ideal para quitar el stress puede uno pensar y darse un respiro del trajín de la ciudad lo recomiendo mucho
- La habitación fría y con humedad, se fue en dos ocasiones la luz en nuestra habitación, de ahí en fuera excelente atención de Luis hacia sus huéspedes.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Cielo offers accommodations in Valle de Bravo. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The layout of the premise with terraces and stairs joining them to allow great views of the lake and mountains
- Its a big chilling house with amazing view for the breakfast, 3 levels and very, very, very chilling. The staff attention, in special from the Sr. Usiel was amazing. Recomendable for couples that wants to travel together and families.
- The room is brand new decorated, with a garage, Usiel gives a great assistance, good communication with the owner.
- Very nicely designed house and rooms and an incredible view over the lake.
- Excelente lugar, mucha limpieza, el personal muy amable…
Marigold Suites is located in Cerro Gordo, just 2.5 miles from Valle de Bravo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Miguel State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!