3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Medel Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
San Medel Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Medel Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Medel Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Medel Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Medel Castile And Leon:
La Cabala de Ibeas
La Cabala de Ibeas is located in Ibeas de Juarros, just 9 miles from Burgos.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 27 miles from La Cabala de Ibeas, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 5 miles from La Cabala de Ibeas.
- The hostess was delightful, she is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. We’re walking the Camino de Santiago and the hostess took us back to San Juan de Ortega for a small fee, a fraction of the taxi fare.
- The owner was super friendly and took great care of my while I was sick during my stay. Lovely property!
breakfast was great, warm toast, croissants, jam, black pig ham. as much coffee as you want, Pressed orange juice. Everything was perfect, the host present friendly and helpful.
The whole house has been beautifully restored.
- Very pleasant helpful owner. Good location and good breakfast
- The owner was very friendly, the breakfast was good as well.
La Alpargateria offers accommodations in Villafranca-Montes de Oca.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Burgos is 20 miles from La Alpargateria, and Haro is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from La Alpargateria.
- Staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. Excellent English speaking and fun conversations.
Food at the rest attached to hotel excellent
Breakfast very good
- We had lovely family rooms. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Right on the Camino path
- Very nice, comfy place. The owner also offers massages.
- Sylvia was an awesome host. Very cute and beautiful decorating. Loved the home feel.
El Palomar de Atapuerca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Palomar de Atapuerca offers pet-friendly accommodations in Atapuerca. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Burgos is 10 miles from El Palomar de Atapuerca, and Ezcaray is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from El Palomar de Atapuerca.
- The female owner was kind and friendly and seemed long suffering and the one doing all the work. Luckily the place is 75m from one of the best restaurants on the camino
- The food is superb, only matched by how nice the people are running the place.
- Good location, nice restaurant, good food, friendly staff, room satisfactory
- Magdalena and her husband made me feel so welcome. The hotel was quiet but I can imagine that the pretty garden is a real draw in the summer. The food was the best so far on my Camino!
- Great salad …not the same as all the ensaladas mixtas everywhere else. Really nice hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Medel Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Medel Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Medel Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!