3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San José De Maipo Metropolitan Region:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Refugio Ecologico is located in San José de Maipo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santiago is 30 miles from Refugio Ecologico, and Providencia is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 38 miles from Refugio Ecologico.
- It was a very unique experience! There is one dome with two rooms at the top and a cafe at the bottom. The cafe is functioning during the day, which isn’t really a problem if you’re out all day enjoying the area. The rooms are comfortable and have amazing windows to stargaze through at night.
- We had the rear bedroom which has an amazing view from the window (dome structure so unusual and interesting) – bed is warm and comfortable. Breakfast was a little confusing on the first day as the guy who worked there literally just offers you anything available from the cafeteria… which turned out to be quite cool as we enjoyed empanadas, bagels and donuts. The owner was so lovely, we really enjoyed her company over a few glasses of wine and pisco. Location is perfect as you are literally in the middle of the area so all places of interest are easily accessible.
- Habitaciones con vista a la naturaleza y las estrellas de noche, con un leve sonido del río, lugar ecológico. Baño totalmente limpio. Lo recomiendo.
Dormir en un domo es una experiencia genial, dormir mirando las estrellas.
Queda lejos pero vale la pena para mirar el paisaje del Cajón.
Lugar tranquilo con piscina con hermosa vista.
- Genial todo muchas gra ias a todos la atencion fue buenisima muy gentiles nos hicieron pasar una bonita estancia …vamos a volver!!?
La Casona del Agua
Located in San José de Maipo in the region of Región Metropolitana, 23 miles from Santiago, La Casona del Agua features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Providencia is 21 miles from La Casona del Agua, and Las Condes is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 31 miles from La Casona del Agua.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Spa Pirque offers accommodations in Pirque. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Santiago is 14 miles from Spa Pirque, and Providencia is 14 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 21 miles away.
- La experiencia fue maravillosa, el lugar es hermoso, tranquilo, la atención es estupenda, el personal muy amable. Sin duda volveremos.
- Rico desayuno personal amable y dedicado los masajes maravillosos para olvidar la tension de la vida diaria
- La gente muy amorosa, desayuno rico, mucha tranquilidad y excelentes servicios.
- Muy buena la atención, lugar súper tranquilo la pieza cómoda, buena cama y rica la ducha!! Buena relación precio-calidad
- La amabilidad del personal hizo la gran diferencia!!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San José De Maipo Metropolitan Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San José de Maipo Metropolitan Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!