3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Samish Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Samish Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Samish Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Samish Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Samish Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Samish Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Samish Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Samish Washington State:
Located in Bellingham, 10 miles from Alger, White Orchid features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Langley is 27 miles from White Orchid, and Abbotsford is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast
Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Bellingham. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Alger is 9 miles from Moon Dance Bed & Breakfast, and Langley is 28 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Katy’s Inn is located in La Conner, just 25 miles from Bellingham. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Port Townsend is 23 miles from Katy’s Inn, and Alger is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 28 miles from Katy’s Inn.
- We stayed in the the garden room, woke up to fresh coffee in the morning. The room was very clean, warm and inviting. The scenery was beautiful. Kim is a great cook. We had a two course breakfast. The first course was eggs and bacon. The eggs were fluffy and delicious, the bacon was cooked to perfection. The second course was French toast with cinnamon apple slices and blueberry’s with whipped cream. Yummy, very delicious as well.
- The hot breakfast was excellent and the owner was gracious.
- Kim, the owner, made our stay very special! As it was New Year’s Eve, we were greeted with a tray of celebratory goodies including champagne, champagne flutes and chocolates. I mentioned I was gluten free and was met with yummy gf cookies in the dining room. Kim is an excellent cook as well, and I doubt we could get a better breakfast anywhere else in La Conner. All in all, I would highly recommend a stay at Katy’s Inn.
- Atmosphere, decorations and the host. Food was excellent. Our stay was only one night. Planning on using again.
- The breakfast was delicious! It is an easy walk to main street and we would definitely return another time. Very accommodating.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Samish Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Samish Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Samish Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Samish Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!