3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Eulalie Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Eulalie Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-eulalie Quebec:
Gite Agricole Les Lilas
Featuring free WiFi, Gite Agricole Les Lilas offers accommodations in Saint Wenceslas, just 16 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Drummondville is 21 miles from Gite Agricole Les Lilas, and Victoriaville is 19 miles away.
- Wonderful to stay in someone’s home in a rural area, rather than a motel along the highway. Well worth the few extra miles. Jacinthe very kindly offered dinner to her guests (we were 5 that evening), with deliciously fine homemade desserts. We were lucky that Claude had time to drive us out to see how a cranberry farm operates. Each room has an unexpected theme, and a shared bathroom really isn’t much of a problem. Hospitality quebecoise!
- Gave special attention to gluten and dairy free diet. Welcoming to dogs. Pastoral location and quiet. Easy to find off Hwy 20. Friendly hosts. Provided a lunch and supper option which was great as this saved us driving anywhere.
- L’accueil, la qualité, la tranquillité, le petit déjeuner
- Petit déjeuner exquis, hôtes sympathiques et passionnants.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux, des hôtes incroyablement gentils, une chambre à thème et un petit déjeuner extra ! On sent que Jacinthe adore recevoir des visiteurs, Claude est très sympathique et souriant et ce fut un moment d’échange très agréable ! Et à 30 min de Trois Rivières. Je recommande !
Gîte des marguerites B&B
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Gîte des marguerites B&B is located in Saint-Leonard-d’Aston, just 18 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Drummondville is 17 miles from Gîte des marguerites B&B, and Victoriaville is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gîte la Clé d’Art
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Gîte la Clé d’Art is located in Victoriaville, just 28 miles from Drummondville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
My wife and me spend 2 nights at this location was the most beautifull experience we had in years, the owner it so friendly and courteous, she treats us like king and queen the breakfasts it so exquisite, the rooms, bed,bathroom it like a art gallery actually she’s and artists. We enjoyed so much I told my wife Jenny we should comeback soon to stay more days, I wanna say to everyone who come to victoriaville for vacations, business or whatever you have to do in the area chose this location.
Gus & Jenny
This is better than a 5 star hotel. Beautiful rooms, great spa and outside pagoda. Best of all the histess Céline,kind and attentionated.
We will defenatly by returning here next time we are in Victoriaville.
- Le personnel très gentil et la proppreté des lieux
- L’accueil était très chaleureux. J’ai apprécié le déjeuner.
- Le petit-déjeuner était excellent, la chambre était propre et bien entretenue avec salle de bain attenante. Le bonheur!
- My wife and me spend 2 nights at this location was the most beautifull experience we had in years, the owner it so friendly and courteous, she treats us like king and queen the breakfasts it so exquisite, the rooms, bed,bathroom it like a art gallery actually she’s and artists. We enjoyed so much I told my wife Jenny we should comeback soon to stay more days, I wanna say to everyone who come to victoriaville for vacations, business or whatever you have to do in the area chose this location.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-eulalie Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Eulalie Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!