3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Pascal Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Pascal Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Pascal Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Pascal Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Pascal Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Pascal Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Pascal Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-pascal Quebec:
Gite Maison Chapleau Bed and Breakfast
Gite Maison Chapleau Bed and Breakfast is located in Saint-Pascal, 19 miles from La Malbaie and 25 miles from Riviere du Loup.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Spacious well attended room smelling lavender… strawberries waiting on the night table! Good wifi. Situated in St Pascal 6 Kms from Kamouraska. An excellent breakfast was served in a communal room consisting of litchi strawberry juice, chia and oats pudding and florentine eggs, fruits, cheese, crescent…..this centennial inn is a good choice, clean, quiet….
- We had the best breakfast we have ever had in our lives. It is a wonderful place to stay!
- A beautiful old house, tastefully appointed. Our hostess thought of everything, including fresh strawberries by the bedside, and lavender scented linens. Breakfast was over the top fantastic. Loved the big wrap around veranda with a hammock to relax in. Our hostess spoke good English, a bonus for non-French visitors in this part of Quebec. Good wifi.
- We loved the quaint victorian atmosphere and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The B&B was very easily found.
- Beautiful house, very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again
Villa Ward – Ages 18 and Over Only
Villa Ward – Ages 18 and Over Only offers accommodations in Kamouraska. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Baie-Saint-Paul is 31 miles from Villa Ward, and La Malbaie is 15 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was great!
- Century old decors with modern convenients amenities. The staff is wonderfull and tries to accommodate you beyond what you can expect. The backward with the cover porch was amazing. we relaxed in a rocking chair and had breakfasts outside. Breakfast menu was excellent: local and home made choices. We also enjoyed the heating swimming pool. From the villa, you can walk around the town easily
- Great accommodation – highly recommended! Every aspect of our stay here was superb!
- Fantastic inn with great owners and staff. Beautifully renovated 1820s house filled with antiques. Extraordinarily comfortable beds, terrific shower, excellent breakfast, impeccably clean, terrific heated pool, beautiful grounds and garden. Felt really pampered. Lots of nice touches. Very good location in heart of village.
- The owners were so friendly, attentive and helpful, very quaint lovely B&B in Kamouraska. The breakfasts were excellent, the pool so clean and refreshing, we had bottles of water and fresh grapes brought out to the pool, Clean wine glasses always available. – even an “open” bar cart with port and Chevis always available (gratuity requested but not required). The gardens and outdoor seating areas made everyone feel so relaxed and “at home!” So glad we chose this B&B over ones previously stayed in
Gîte des P’tites Madames Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte des P’tites Madames Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Sainte-Hélène-de-Kamouraska, just 20 miles from La Malbaie. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.
Very cozy place. Super friendly staff! Go get a nice beer at microbrasserie st-andre and watch the sunset there!
The breakfast is better than in restaurants..it is excellent!
Nice garden. The bathroom is shared but this is not a hotel. It’s what makes the place cute, like you are in someone’s home.
We stopped over on our way to Gaspé. We will definitely make it our stopping point for when we travel further distances (from Montreal)
Daniel and Katha
- Even though it could be noisy because of the train repair facilities in the neighbourhood, the visit was pleasant.
- Friendly ladies, other visitors. We had an enjoyable evening in two languages with challenges on each side in total comprehension. Much laughter and wine.
- Just off the highway so great location. A lovely B&B, friendly welcome, comfortable beds and an amazing breakfast. Will definitely be staying again 🙂
- Great breakfast with a good selection of home made local cuisine. House was very quaint and attractive with a home feel that was very comfortable. Host was excellent, pleasant, helpful and very welcoming to us English guests. Wonderfull stay.
- Very cozy place. Super friendly staff! Go get a nice beer at microbrasserie st-andre and watch the sunset there!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-pascal Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Pascal Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Pascal Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Pascal Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!