3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-léon-de-standon Quebec:
Au Vieux Presbytère De Saint-Léon
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Au Vieux Presbytère De Saint-Léon offers accommodations in Saint-Léon-de-Standon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
The owners were excellent hosts. Very friendly and resourceful. The Auberge was exceptionally clean and very well decorated. The food was very good. Very great value.
Would not hesitate to refer friends. Wish to repeat again.
- Beautiful Inn with wonderful owners. They purchased 4 years ago and have turned it into a welcoming and comforting oasis. We took a wrong turn onto a dirt road and we didn’t know where we were going to end up!! So glad we didn’t give up. This will be a highlight to all your travels!! It sure was for us!!
- Hosts were very welcoming and the home itself has been very thoughtfully and tastefully renovated. The bed was very comfortable and coffee was excellent.
- The hosts were excellent so was the location.Nearby lake was beautiful too.breakfast was served with love and courtesy.
- Beautiful old house, with the owner welcoming you like old friends, excellent stay. Thank you.
- The owners were excellent hosts. Very friendly and resourceful. The Auberge was exceptionally clean and very well decorated. The food was very good. Very great value.
Gîte Les Pignons
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte Les Pignons offers accommodations in Saint-Damien, just 31 miles from Quebec City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lévis is 29 miles from Gîte Les Pignons, and Saint-Jean is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Beautiful discovery, the owner Madame Nicole is extremely generous of her time. She is an excellent cook. You really feel at home. A B&B to recommend anytime, close to Le Massif du Sud , a skiing hill to discover.
It is possible to have supper , Madame Nicole will cook anything for you. She is a great cook. For us it was very useful , this is a big plus !…
Propriétaire très gentille et accommodante
Très belle maison
J’y retournerai !
- Le lit était très confortable, chambre très propre, déjeuner très bon! et les conseils pour la route pour aller au spa des Appalaches excellents!
- Le cachet et le confort de notre petit loft nous ont fait se sentir vraiment en vacances.L`accueil et la gentillesse de Nicole ont été apprécié.Le déjeuné était excellent, sans oublié les petits muffins maison qu`on a dégusté en randonnée de raquettes ,un délice !
- Le calme et l’accueil chaleureux de Madame Nicole, la propriétaire! La propreté des lieux et le confort des chambres et aussi du salon sont à souligner!
- Beautiful discovery, the owner Madame Nicole is extremely generous of her time. She is an excellent cook. You really feel at home. A B&B to recommend anytime, close to Le Massif du Sud , a skiing hill to discover.
Gite chez Gilles Lévesque
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Gite chez Gilles Lévesque offers accommodations in Saints-Anges, just 25 miles from Saint-Georges. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 35 miles from Gite chez Gilles Lévesque.
- Place is nice. The host couple is so nice and the breakfast they cooked is wonderful. Definitely will come back next time.
- Our room was comfortable and there was a sitting room available to use. The breakfast was very nice and filling each day. Our host was helpful with giving us places to go and sites to see. He spoke English well, so we had good conversations with him. Highly recommend staying here.
- We were made to feel very welcome by our very friendly ,helpful hosts. Excellent breakfast !
The hosts are wonderful people. We arrived on a very rainy afternoon, and they were more than happy to offer us a tea and have a chat. My partner and I really felt welcome. They also gave us advice on what to visit nearby and where to go for dinner.
Plus, Gilles has five wonderful horses. I am an horse enthusiast, and he was more than happy to introduce us to his horses. Unfortunately, it was a rainy day, otherwise we could have had a ride in their yard.
- Gilles booked us supper at a very nice place close by (10 minutes). His place is a drive out of Quebec City, yet worth every minute of the drive. A gracious couple, open to conversation and assisting you in whatever your looking for! Breakfast fit for a King & Queen (as we felt as such there).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-léon-de-standon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Léon-de-Standon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!