3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint Alexis Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Alexis Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Alexis Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Alexis Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint Alexis Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Alexis Quebec:
Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant offers accommodations in Saint Alexis, just 28 miles from Montreal.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 21 miles from Passerin Indigo, and Longueuil is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 33 miles from Le Passerin Indigo, Gîte du Passant.
- Amazing breakfast with local products, great hosts and lovely rooms!
- Beautiful old B&B lovely hosts great room, excellent shower Breakfast was superb!
- The smell of antiquity and the passion of the owners.
Friendly staff, helpful and informative.
Excellent location and value.
Their service we excellent!
Breakfast was great!
Chez Lulu et Lutin
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Chez Lulu et Lutin is located in Rawdon in the region of Quebec, just 29 miles from Laval.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 21 miles from Chez Lulu et Lutin, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were discrete yet attentive and so very thoughtful. We needed a quiet night away from our small children so we absolutely loved the peace and calm of their bed and breakfast. There was plenty of room to park our minivan and the snow had been all neatly cleared away. The rooms and shared areas were spic and span, neat and tidy, which I particularly appreciated. The host even offered us snowshoes to enjoy the fresh air of the wooded area surrounding the house. The location is great, too– tucked back in the hills so as to feel private and cozy but just a quick drive to downtown Rawdon with charming shops and eateries. (The pizza at Crabtree Pizzéria is definitely worth a stop.) The breakfast was generous, well-cooked, and nicely balanced with loads of fresh fruits. I would love to come back here again!
- Very welcoming owners. Breakfast was beautiful!! Great coffee! Very honest people. We forgot a pair of gold earrings in the room and he called us right away. Very much appreciated!
- Owners were very friendly, accommodating and helpful! Better than being at home!
- Breakfast was amazing. The owners are extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean.
- Perfect place among the nature. Quiet and peaceful, keep you relax from the noisy and stressful city. Room clean and comfortable and you feel that you are at home: with small fridge, cattle and micro oven you can arrange your food during a day if necessary. The served breakfast is delicious and healthy, and makes you full for whole day:) Free WiFi keeps you in touch with whom you miss. Private beach gives you adorable time to enjoy the sun and gorgeous Lake within a day. My dog was always without a leash , what I cannot allow in the city, and I saw how well and peaceful he felt himself. Owners are very friendly and make your stay more comfortable.
Gîte De La Madelon
Located in Verchères in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Montreal, Gîte De La Madelon features a terrace and hot tub.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 20 miles from Gîte De La Madelon, and Longueuil is 18 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Travelling by touring bicycle. Owner had good information to get to bike paths. Was able to wash my clothes
- The proprietress was very nice and she accommodated my need for no milk products with an excellent breakfast. The house is small but charming.
- The Owner, Ms. Boisvert, is a sweetheart and the old house was greatlty renovated and it is a very warm atmosphere and a great breakfast.
the host – I felt special, the cottage feel, clean
As a cyclist, so important to rest in comfortable setting and a relaxing hot tub – wow
- L’accueil de l’hôtesse était chaleureux . La maison est charmante et bien située. Après une journée de vélo, le spa a été très apprécié.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint Alexis Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint Alexis Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!