3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rudaguera Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rudaguera Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rudaguera Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rudaguera Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rudaguera Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rudaguera Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rudaguera Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rudaguera Cantabria:
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada La Venta de Quijas offers accommodations in Quijas, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 28 miles from Posada La Venta de Quijas, and Santillana del Mar is 3.1 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- El trato de Noelia de 10, así cómo la habitación que nos facilitó. La ubicación y el servicio de restaurante muy buenos también
- La calidez con la q nos recibieron, La Sra Mary su hija Noelia y su esposo… fue increible nos sentimos en casa.. les estamos muy agradecidos y sin duda volveremos para estar mas dias, El lugar es hermoso y las habitaciones clasicas muy bonitas, el restaurante muy bien.. me faltan palabras para describir la emocion y el buen sabor de boca q nos llevamos… pronto regresaremos sin duda alguna
- El trato excelente, tanto la dueña como su hija que es quien gestiona reservas. Nos dieron todas las facilidades, super atentas. Viajamos con nuestra peque de 3 años y estuvimos super a gusto. Todo limpísimo! Una pena no poder probar el restaurante, esta cerrado en invierno. El desayuno bien aunque hubiera agradecido algo salado, no solo dulce… Por lo demás, estupendo! Si vuelvo a la zona repito seguro!!
- El trato fue genial, la ubicación , el edificio, nos encantó.
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Casa Jesus Muddyboots offers accommodations in Los Tojos. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots, and Llanes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
- Nice stop over point. And the owners have a wealth of local knowledge and offer walking trips
Brenda and Michael very welcoming and font of local knowledge and history. Breakfast served in conservatory overlooking garden where a variety of different birds visited the bird table daily. Good secure parking.
Excellent family run restaurant and bar within walking distance.
- Excellent service, excellent breakfast. They could not do enough to help with any request.
- Lo mejor es la atención, Brenda y Mike son encantadores y muy atentos, en todo momento estuvieron pendientes de lo que pudiera necesitar y de ofrecerme soluciones y alternativas a todas mis dudas tanto de las alternativas de restaurantes como lugares para visitar en los alrededores. Sin duda, muy recomendable y una estancia sumamente confortable. La casa es preciosa y acogedora.
Posada Santa Juliana
Posada Santa Juliana is located in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander.A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Posada Santa Juliana, and Suances is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Santa Juliana.
- The actual room was in a great location & nice facility.
- Very comfortable, with large bathroom. Spotlessly clean. The position of accommodation could not be better.
Nice room in an amazing if slightly Disneyesque location, pedestrianised cobbled streets, this is pure tourism in spades, feels like a film set wherever you look, but not in completely awful way.
When picking up the key look for Calle Revolgo, the key is collected from the hotel: La Casona de Revolgo.
- A nice and authentic place. Goes well with the romantic village.
- Very cosy mellow yellow brick and stone with ancient beams. Lovely to be able to be in the middle of ‘the best medieaval village in Spain’ with a large window opening to the Main Street for a very affordable tariff. After a no speak English, no speak Espagnol phone call when taxi hadn’t arrived, the on duty receptionist, with whom we were unable to converse on the phone, came like the cavalry, not methinks, in a company car, and delivered us and our belongings to puente San Miguel station, which reinvigorated our plan to jump off at Guggenheim and arrive at our accommodation at Donostia all on the same date.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rudaguera Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rudaguera Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rudaguera Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rudaguera Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!