3 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivera de Abajo Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivera de Abajo Murcia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivera De Abajo Murcia:
La Alcayna Murcia B&B
La Alcayna Murcia B&B is situated in La Alcayna. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has a garden and features an outdoor swimming pool.At the bed and breakfast, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest rooms at La Alcayna Murcia B&B have air conditioning and a wardrobe.The accommodation offers a barbecue. You can play tennis at La Alcayna Murcia B&B, and bike hire is available.With staff speaking Spanish and French, information is available at the reception.Murcia is 6.2 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torrevieja is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Friendly and welcoming family. I arrived late but was greeted by the family and given a meal and made to feel welcome in their home. It really felt like I was sharing a home with a family. I enjoyed their hospitality.
Great bed and bedding.
Great balcony with wide open doors
Muy bueno acogido de Jesús y Carmen que son súper simpáticos
Muy buenos desayunos
- En opplevelse som vi sent vil glemme . Svært hyggelig familiedrevet hotell der vertskapet Carmen og Paul skaper en følelse av at vi var gamle venner. I tillegg fikk vi en matopplevelse av de sjeldne. Vi kommer gjerne tilbake.
- L’atenció dels propietaris fou exquisida. El lloc molt comfortable. Ideal per qui valori les relacions amb els amfitrions.
Offering an outdoor pool and barbecue, Casa Cormallen is located in Murcia, 12.4 miles from the centre.Rooms in this Bed and breakfast include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared terrace. Meals are available on request.Campus de Espinardo University is 10.6 miles from Casa Cormallen, while La Merced University is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 28.6 miles from Casa Cormallen.
- The hosts were very welcoming and accommodating. They even made us a special breakfast due to our dietary restrictions. They also gave us a key to the house in case we came back late.
Mike and Julia were extra friendly at our stay at Casa Cormallen. As soon as we got there they provided us with our towels and all the information for our stay.
They showed us the property and after that, we swam as it was a very hot day.
They gave a few options for dinner if we wanted to stay there for this meal, and we chose roast chicken. My kid could not eat fast enough! They gave us a typical English dinner with Yorkshire pudding and they accommodated the meal for my husband who has celiac disease.
They both stayed and chatted with us after dinner and told them about their family and their extensive dog family also, which were gorgeous!
- The hosts helped us in so many ways, nothing was too much trouble. An evening meal was always available if required, directions to the property were spot on, very dog friendly, very good value.
- Our hosts were very welcoming and looked after us well. They prepared an evening meal for us, and served our full English breakfast exactly on time.
- Great breakfast, clean rooms and bathroom, lots of outdoor places for children…
Casablanca Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Casablanca Bed and Breakfast is located in La Tercia in the region of Murcia. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Murcia is 12 miles from Casablanca Bed and Breakfast, and Torrevieja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Nice experience – Used for a stop over for a meeting the next day.
The only thing missing was a glass for a drink or water?
The gentleman stayed up to gone 11 for me as i was late lander – He answered the phone when i called for assistance with directions
Would happily recommend to others – use with confidence
- People were really friendly and helpful. Lovely facilities although the jacuzzi was barely warm. Pool was great-breakfast was great-parking excellent-room lovely-views amazing. Really very helpful hosts who did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable.
- Warm welcome, nice pool & dog friendly. Lots of space & excellent shower!
The whole place was lovely. We had a room on the second floor with a big terrace outside and above with great 360º view. The room was very clean and bright, and the bathroom was HUGE. Very nice swimming pool too, though we never had a chance to try the bar in the end.
We brought the cat with us and the cat had a great time playing hide and seek between the cactus and lemon trees in the yard.
The place was surrounded by orange fields, maybe not that easy to find but in exchange you have beautiful quiet nights.
- The property is very nice, though we weren’t there long enough to enjoy the pool.
- Nice experience – Used for a stop over for a meeting the next day.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivera De Abajo Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!